Global Imbalances And The Pretence Of Knowing Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Pacific Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 16 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- International Monetary Fund, 2009.
IMF Working Papers
09/279, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mejean, 2008. "Elasticity Optimism," EIEF Working Papers Series 0805, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Mar 2008.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Méjean, 2009. "Elasticity optimism," Working Papers hal-00362403, HAL.
- Imbs, Jean & Mejean, Isabelle, 2009. "Elasticity Optimism," CEPR Discussion Papers 7177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean Imbs & Isabelle Mˆmjean, 2008. "Elasticity Optimism," Working Papers 242008, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Jordi Prat & Leandro Medina & Alun H. Thomas, 2010. "Current Account Balance Estimates for Emerging Market Economies," IMF Working Papers 10/43, International Monetary Fund.
- THORBECKE, Willem & Hanjiang ZHANG, 2008.
"The Effect of Exchange Rate Changes on China's Labor-Intensive Manufacturing Exports,"
08038, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Willem Thorbecke & Hanjiang Zhang, 2009. "The Effect Of Exchange Rate Changes On China'S Labour-Intensive Manufacturing Exports," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 398-409, 08.
- Coudert, Virginie & Couharde, Cecile, 2007. "Real equilibrium exchange rate in China is the renminbi undervalued?," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 568-594, August.
- Bussière, Matthieu & Ca' Zorzi, Michele & Chudik, Alexander & Dieppe, Alistair, 2010. "Methodological advances in the assessment of equilibrium exchange rates," Working Paper Series 1151, European Central Bank.
- Jaewoo Lee & Jonathan David Ostry & Alessandro Prati & Luca Antonio Ricci & Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti, 2008. "Exchange Rate Assessments," IMF Occasional Papers 261, International Monetary Fund.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde, 2005. "Real Equilibrium Exchange Rate in China," Working Papers 2005-01, CEPII research center.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain & Yongxiang Bu, 2008.
"China'S Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(1), pages 17-39, 02.
- Rod Tyers & Yongxiang Bu & Ian Bain, 2006. "China’s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate: A Counterfactual Analysis," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2006-466, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012.
"Déséquilibres globaux, taux de change d’équilibre et modélisation stock-flux cohérente
[Global Imbalances, Equilibrium Exchange Rates and Stock-Flow Consistent Modelling]," MPRA Paper 51332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:hal:cepnwp:halshs-00750551 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2013.
"Impact of exchange rate movements on exports: An analysis of Indian non-financial sector firms,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 231-245.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2013. "Impact of Exchange Rate Movements on Exports: An Analysis of Indian Non-Financial Sector Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 4214, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cheung , Yin-Wong & Sengupta , Rajeswari, 2013. "Impact of exchange rate movements on exports: An analysis of Indian non-financial sector firms," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013.
"Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?,"
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2013. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates," Working Papers of BETA 2013-14, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2012. "Global Imbalances: Should We Use Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates?," MPRA Paper 42554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Wenlang Zhang & Tommy Wu, 2012.
"How would Capital Account Liberalisation Affect China's Capital Flows and the Renminbi Real Exchange Rates?,"
092012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dong He & Lillian Cheung & Wenlang Zhang & Tommy Wu, 2012. "How would Capital Account Liberalization Affect China's Capital Flows and the Renminbi Real Exchange Rates?," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 20(6), pages 29-54, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.