Multicointegration in Stock-Flow Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Mizen & Anindya Banerjee, 2006.
"A re-interpretation of the linear quadratic model when inventories and sales are polynomially cointegrated,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(8), pages 1249-1264.
- Anindya BANERJEE & Paul MIZEN, 2003. "A Re-interpretation of the Linear-Quadratic Model When Inventories and Sales are Polynomially Cointegrated," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/11, European University Institute.
- David I. Stern, 2005. "A Three-Layer Atmosphere-Ocean Time Series Model of Global Climate Change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0510, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2006.
"Multicointegration in US consumption data,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 819-833.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, 2003. "Multicointegration in US Consumption Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 382, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Boriss Siliverstovs, . "Multicointegration in US consumption data," Economics Working Papers 2001-6, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Frédérick Demers, 2005. "Modelling and Forecasting Housing Investment: The Case of Canada," Working Papers 05-41, Bank of Canada.
- Ellis, Colin & Simon Price, 2003.
"UK Business Investment: Long-Run Elasticities and Short-Run Dynamics,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
73, Royal Economic Society.
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2004. "UK business investment: long-run elasticities and short-run dynamics," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2003 27, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Colin Ellis & Simon Price, 2003. "UK business investment: long-run elasticities and short-run dynamics," Bank of England working papers 196, Bank of England.
- Boris Siliverstovs & Tom Engsted & Niels Haldrup, .
"Long-run forecasting in multicointegrated systems,"
Economics Working Papers
2002-15, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Boriss Siliverstovs & Tom Engsted & Niels Haldrup, 2003. "Long-Run Forecasting in Multicointegrated Systems," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 381, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Siliverstovs, Boriss & Engsted, Tom & Haldrup, Niels, 2002. "Long-Run Forecasting in Multicointegrated Systems," Finance Working Papers 02-14, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Business Studies.
- Vanessa Berenguer-Rico & Josep Lluís Carrion-i-Silvestre, 2006.
"Testing for Multicointegration in Panel Data with Common Factors,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 68(s1), pages 721-739, December.
- Vanessa Berenguer Rico & Josep Lluis Carrion Silvestre, 2006. "Testing for multicointegration in panel data with common factors," Working Papers in Economics 160, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Banerjee, A. & Cockerell, L. & Russell, B., 1998.
"An I(2) Analysis of Inflation and the Markup,"
Economics Series Working Papers
99203, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Amir Kia, 2005. "Sustainability of the Fiscal Process in Developing Countries- Egypt, Iran and Turkey: A Multicointegration Approach – revised version: Fiscal Sustainability in Emerging Countries: Evidence from Iran," Carleton Economic Papers 05-08, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Hualde, Javier, 2014. "Estimation of long-run parameters in unbalanced cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 761-778.
- David I. Stern, 2004. "A Multicointegration Model of Global Climate Change," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0406, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.