Exact Similar Tests for Unit Roots and Cointegration
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 54 (1992)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Campos, Julia & Ericsson, Neil R. & Hendry, David F., 1996.
"Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 187-220, January.
- Julia Campos & Neil R. Ericsson & David F. Hendry, 1993. "Cointegration tests in the presence of structural breaks," International Finance Discussion Papers 440, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002.
"Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, 06.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000. "Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0561, Econometric Society.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Rune Höglund & Ralf Östermark, 2003. "Size and power of some cointegration tests under structural breaks and heteroskedastic noise," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Artur Silva Lopes, 2006.
"Deterministic seasonality in Dickey–Fuller tests: should we care?,"
Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 165-182, March.
- Artur Da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality In Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 75, Royal Economic Society.
- Artur C. B. da Silva Lopes, 2004. "Deterministic Seasonality in Dickey-Fuller Tests: Should We Care?," Econometrics 0402007, EconWPA, revised 18 Mar 2004.
- José Angel Roldán Casas & Rafaela Dios-Palomares, 2004. "A Strategy for Testing the Unit Root in AR(1) Model with Intercept. A Monte Carlo Experiment," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/37, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Haug, A.A., 1992.
"Tests for Cointegration: A Monte Carlo Comparison,"
93-2, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995.
"Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models,"
Cahiers de recherche
9549, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kiviet, Jan F. & Dufour, Jean-Marie, 1997. "Exact tests in single equation autoregressive distributed lag models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 325-353, October.
- Dufour, J.M. & Kiviet, J.F., 1995. "Exact Tests in Single Equation Autoregressive Distributed Lag Models," Cahiers de recherche 9549, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Harris, Richard D. F. & Tzavalis, Elias, 1999.
"Inference for unit roots in dynamic panels where the time dimension is fixed,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 201-226, August.
- Tom Doan, . "HTUNIT: RATS procedure to implement Harris-Tzavalis unit root test for panel data," Statistical Software Components RTS00092, Boston College Department of Economics.
- David Hendry, 1995. "On the interactions of unit roots and exogeneity," Economics Papers 7., Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Dufour, Jean-Marie & Kiviet, Jan F., 1996. "Exact tests for structural change in first-order dynamic models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 39-68, January.
- van Giersbergen, Noud P. A., 2003. "A note on bootstrapping unit root tests in the presence of a non-zero drift," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 259-265, February.
- Makrydakis, Stelios & Tzavalis, Elias & Balfoussias, Athanassios, 1998.
"Policy regime changes and the long-run sustainability of fiscal policy: an application to Greece,"
Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 71-86, January.
- Makrydakis, S. & Tzavalis, E. & Balfoussias, A., 1996. "Policy Regime Changes and the Long-Run Sustainability of Fiscal Policy: An Application to Greece," Discussion Papers 9601, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Vougas, Dimitrios V., 2006. "Remark on the asymptotic distribution of the OLS estimator in a simple Gaussian unit-root autoregression," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 27-34, January.
- Ralf Ostermark & Rune Hoglund, 1999. "Simulating competing cointegration tests in a bivariate system," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(7), pages 831-846.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.