Long-term Unemployment in Britain and the Effects of the Community Programme
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 50 (1988)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van der Linden, Bruno & Dor, Eric, 1998. "The net effect of unemployment benefits, sanctions and training on aggregate unemployment outflows," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2000020, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 07 Sep 2000.
- Ours, J.C. van & Berg, G.J. van den, 1994.
"Unemployment Dynamics and Duration Dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142174, Tilburg University.
- Berg, G.J. & Ours, J.C., 1993. "Unemployment dynamics and duration dependence in France, the Netherlands and the UK," Serie Research Memoranda 0038, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja), 2011. "The Global Economic Crisis: Long-Term Unemployment in the OECD," IZA Discussion Papers 6057, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vollkommer, Dieter, 2002. "Regionalization of active labour market policies - an aggregat impact analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa02p255, European Regional Science Association.
- Bruno Van der Linden & Eric Dor, 2003. "The net effect of unemployment benefits, sanctions and training on regular employment," Working Papers 2003-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Puhani, Patrick A., 1999. "Estimating the effects of public training on Polish unemployment by way of the augmented matching function approach," ZEW Discussion Papers 99-38, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Puhani, Patrick A, 1999. "Public Training and Outflows from Unemployment: An Augmented Matching Function Approach on Polish Regional Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 2244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter- Ebmer, Rudolf, 1992.
"Manpower Training Programs and Employment Stability,"
Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series
qt87z0674q, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Zweimuller, Josef & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 1996. "Manpower Training Programmes and Employment Stability," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 63(249), pages 113-30, February.
- Van der Linden, Bruno & Dor, Eric, 2001. "Labor Market Policies and Equilibrium Employment : Theory and Application for Belgium," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001005, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Lehmann, Hartmut, 1995. "Active labor market policies in the OECD and in selected transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1502, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.