Testing Neo-Classical Theories of Labour Demand: An Application of Cointegration Techniques
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 48 (1986)
Issue (Month): 3 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Önder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldýz & Özgül Bilici & Onur Akkaya, 2006. "Long Run Profit Maximization in Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 239-248 Izmir University of Economics.
- Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Modeling investment behavior in developing countries : an application to Egypt," Policy Research Working Paper Series 452, The World Bank.
- Pål Boug, 1999. "The Demand for Labour and the Lucas Critique. Evidence from Norwegian Manufacturing," Discussion Papers 256, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Avni Onder Hanedar & Elmas Yaldiz & Ozgul Bilici & Onur Akkaya, 2006. "Long Run Profit Maximization in the Turkish Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Paper Series 06/02, Dokuz Eylül University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 30 Nov 2006.
- Chhibber, Ajay & Shafik, Nemat, 1990. "Does devaluation hurt private investment? The Indonesian case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 418, The World Bank.
- Robert A. Amano, 1995.
"Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand,"
- Robert A. Amano, . "Empirical Evidence on the Cost of Adjustment and Dynamic Labour Demand," Working Papers 95-3, Bank of Canada.
- Daniele Checchi, 1992. "Capital controls and distribution of income: Empirical evidence for Great Britain Japan and Australia," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 128(3), pages 558-587, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.