Foreign Influences on Korean Industrial Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Oxford in its journal Oxford Bulletin of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0305-9049
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aw, B. -Y. & Hwang, A. R., 1995. "Productivity and the export market: A firm-level analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 313-332, August.
- Westphal, Larry E., 2000. "Industrialization Meets Globalization : Uncertain Reflections on East Asian Experience," Discussion Papers 8, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Hal Hill & Brian Johns, 1985. "The role of direct foreign investment in developing east asian countries," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 121(2), pages 355-381, June.
- Westphal, Larry E., 2000. "Industrialization Meets Globalization : Uncertain Reflections on East Asian Experience," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 8, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995.
"International Linkages, Technology and Exports of Developing Countries: Trends and Policy Implications,"
UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series
07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Kumar, Nagesh, 1995. "International Linkages, Technology and Exports of Developing Countries: Trends and Policy Implications," Discussion Papers 07, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.