Accounting For Risk Aversion, Vesting, Job Termination Risk And Multiple Exercises In Valuation Of Employee Stock Options
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 19 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Chun-Hua, 2012. "Revisiting the incentive effects of executive stock options," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 564-574.
- Tim Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2013.
"American step-up and step-down default swaps under Lévy models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 137-157, January.
- Tim Siu-Tang Leung & Kazutoshi Yamazaki, 2010. "American Step-Up and Step-Down Default Swaps under Levy Models," Papers 1012.3234, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2012.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia R. Young, 2007.
"Pricing Options in Incomplete Equity Markets via the Instantaneous Sharpe Ratio,"
math/0701650, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2007.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Virginia Young, 2008. "Pricing options in incomplete equity markets via the instantaneous Sharpe ratio," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 399-429, October.
- Xiaoshan Chen & Qingshuo Song & Fahuai Yi & George Yin, 2011. "Indifference Pricing of American Option Underlying Illiquid Stock under Exponential Forward Performance," Papers 1201.0075, arXiv.org.
- Alghalith, Moawia, 2012. "Forward dynamic utility functions: A new model and new results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(3), pages 842-845.
- Ángel León Valle & Antonio Vaello & Julio Carmona, 2009.
"Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2009-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Carmona, Julio & León, Angel & Vaello-Sebastià, Antoni, 2011. "Pricing executive stock options under employment shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 97-114, January.
- Gao, Jin & Ulm, Eric R., 2012. "Optimal consumption and allocation in variable annuities with Guaranteed Minimum Death Benefits," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 586-598.
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Stanton, Richard & Wallace, Nancy, 2010. "Optimal exercise of executive stock options and implications for firm cost," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 315-337, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.