Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Mathematical Finance.
Volume (Year): 11 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0960-1627
Other versions of this item:
- George M. Constantinides & Thaleia Zariphopoulou, . "Bounds on Derivative Prices in an Intertemporal Setting with Proportional Transaction Costs and Multiple Securities."," CRSP working papers 495, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John S. Ying & Joel S. Sternberg, 2005. "The Impact of Serial Correlation on Option Prices in a Non- Frictionless Environment: An Alternative Explanation for Volatility Skew," Working Papers 05-12, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- George M. Constantinides & Stylianos Perrakis, 2002.
"Stochastic Dominance Bounds on Derivative Prices in a Multiperiod Economy with Proportional Transaction Costs,"
NBER Working Papers
8867, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Constantinides, George M. & Perrakis, Stylianos, 2002. "Stochastic dominance bounds on derivatives prices in a multiperiod economy with proportional transaction costs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(7-8), pages 1323-1352, July.
- Donald J. Brown & Rustam Ibragimov, 2005. "Sign Tests for Dependent Observations and Bounds for Path-Dependent Options," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1518, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.