Welfare Economics and Public Subsidies to the Arts
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Manchester in its journal The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies.
Volume (Year): 37 (1969)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Manchester M13 9PL
Phone: (0)161 275 4868
Fax: (0)161 275 4812
Web page: http://www.socialsciences.manchester.ac.uk/disciplines/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecile Aubert & Pranab K. Bardhan & Jeff Dayton-Johnson, 2004.
"Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy,"
- Aubert, CÃ¨cile & Bardhan, Pranab & Dayton-Johnson, Jeff, 2003. "Artfilms, Handicrafts and Other Cultural Goods: The Case for Subsidy," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt62n4f3bh, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Frey, Bruno S. & Meier, Stephan, 2006.
"The Economics of Museums,"
Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture,
- Badia, Francesco, 2011. "Contents and Aims of Management Plans for World Heritage Sites: Managerial Analysis with a Special Focus on the Italian Scenario," MPRA Paper 36686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilyana Tomova, 2004. "Market Failures in the Area of Art (The Case of Performing Arts)," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 72-89.
- Francesco Badia & Elena Borin, 2011. "Performance Measurement Systems in Theatres: The Case of the Municipal Theatre of Ferrara," Working Papers 201120, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Michael Hutter, 1996. "The impact of cultural economics on economic theory," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(4), pages 263-268, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.