Social Security Wealth and Retirement Decisions in Italy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by CEIS in its journal Labour.
Volume (Year): 17 (2003)
Issue (Month): SpecialIssue (08)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Columbia, 2 00133 Roma
Phone: 0039 06 2040234
Fax: 0039 06 2020687
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1121-7081
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Emanuele Ciani & Marcello Morciano, 2011.
"Estimation and Simulation of Earnings in IT-SILC,"
Department of Economics
0660, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Elena Giarda, 2007.
"The Worsening of Wage Expectations in Italy: a Study Based on Administrative data,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
57, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Elena Giarda, 2008. "The worsening of wage expectations in Italy: a study based on administrative data," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 64-87, May.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006.
"LABORsim: an Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply. An Application to Italy,"
LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series
46, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Roberto Leombruni & Matteo Richiardi, 2006. "LABORsim: An Agent-Based Microsimulation of Labour Supply – An Application to Italy," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 63-88, February.
- Federico Biagi & Danilo Cavapozzi & Raffaele Miniaci, 2007. "Technology, Skills and Retirement," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0042, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Raquel Fonseca & Theptida Sopraseuth, 2005.
"Welfare Effects of Social Security Reforms across Europe: the Case of France and Italy,"
Documents de recherche
05-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Raquel Fonseca & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2005. "Welfare Effects of Social Security Reforms Across Europe : the Case of France and Italy," CSEF Working Papers 138, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Raquel Fonseca & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2006. "Welfare Effects of Social Security Reforms Across Europe: The Case of France and Italy," Working Papers 437, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2010.
"Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: The Case of Italy,"
in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: The Relationship to Youth Employment, pages 167-215
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Youth Unemployment and Retirement of the Elderly: the Case of Italy," Working Papers 2008_45, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Isabel Cairó-Blanco, 2010. "An empirical analysis of retirement behaviour in Spain: partial versus full retirement," SERIEs, Spanish Economic Association, vol. 1(3), pages 325-356, July.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2008. "The Importance of Financial Incentives on Retirement Choices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-052/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2010.
"Retirement Choices in Italy: What an Option Value Model tells us,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
10-102/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2013. "Retirement Choices in Italy: What an Option Value Model Tells Us," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 75(4), pages 499-527, 08.
- Michele Belloni & Rob Alessie, 2010. "Retirement choices in Italy: what an option value model tells us," CeRP Working Papers 92, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Ranzani, Marco, 2006. "Social Security and Labour Supply: the Italian 1992 Reform as a Natural Experiment," MPRA Paper 16569, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.