Does Being Bound Together Suffocate, or Liberate? The Effects of Economic, Social, and Political Globalization on Human Rights, 1981–2005
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 64 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Potrafke, Niklas & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 2012.
"Globalization and gender equality in the course of development,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 399-413.
- Niklas Potrafke & Heinrich Ursprung, 2012. "Globalization and gender equality in the course of development," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-07, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2011.
"Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
96, Courant Research Centre PEG, revised 16 Jan 2012.
- Cho, Seo-Young & Dreher, Axel & Neumayer, Eric, 2013. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 67-82.
- Seo-Young Cho & Axel Dreher & Eric Neumayer, 2012. "Does Legalized Prostitution Increase Human Trafficking?," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 71, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Seo-Young Cho, 2012. "Integrating Equality: Globalization, Women's Rights, and Human Trafficking," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 69, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Potrafke, Niklas, 2013.
"Globalization and labor market institutions: International empirical evidence,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 829-842.
- Niklas Potrafke, 2013. "Globalization and Labor Market Institutions: International Empirical Evidence," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 154, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.