Rent Seeking in India: Its Costs and Policy Significance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 37 (1984)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Anwar & Whalley, John, 1990.
"An alternative view of tax incidence analysis for developing countries,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
462, The World Bank.
- Anwar Shah & John Whalley, 1990. "An Alternative View of Tax Incidence Analysis for Developing Countries," NBER Working Papers 3375, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lal, Deepak, 1995.
"India and China: Contrasts in economic liberalization?,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1475-1494, September.
- Deepak Lal, 1993. "India and China: Contrasts in Economic Liberalization," UCLA Economics Working Papers, UCLA Department of Economics 706, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Abdiweli Ali & Hodan Isse, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Foreign Aid: A Panel Approach," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 241-250, May.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- John Mbaku & Chris Paul, 1989. "Political instability in Africa: A rent-seeking approach," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 63(1), pages 63-72, October.
- K.P. Kannan & N. Vijayamohanan Pillai, 2001. "The political economy of public utilities: A study of the power sector," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India 316, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Gupta, Abhay, 2009. "Pre-reform Conditions, Intermediate Inputs and Distortions: Solving the Indian Growth Puzzle," MPRA Paper 14481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alcalde, José & Dahm, Matthias, 2010. "Rent seeking and rent dissipation: A neutrality result," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 1-7, February.
- Van Long, Ngo, 2013. "The theory of contests: A unified model and review of the literature," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 161-181.
- Svensson, J, 1996.
"Collusion Among Interest Groups : Foreign Aid and Rent-Dissipation,"
Papers, Stockholm - International Economic Studies
610, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Jakob, 1997. "Collusion Among Interest Grops: Foreign Aid and Rent Dissipation," Seminar Papers, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies 610, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Shyam Kamath, 1988. "Partially suppressed markets: Controls, rent seeking and the cost of protection in the indian sugar industry," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 140-160, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.