'Unreal Assumptions' in Economic Theory: The F-Twist Untwisted
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 34 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesco Guala & Andrea Salanti, 2002. "Model-robustness in ‘old’ and ‘new’ growth theory," Working Papers 0201, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2009. "A conflict analysis approach for illuminating distributional issues in sustainability policy," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 194(1), pages 307-322, April.
- Wahlund, Richard & Gunnarsson, Jonas, 1996. "Mental discounting and financial strategies," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 709-730, December.
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2001. "On the Limits to the Long-Period Method in Classical Economics: A note," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 245-251.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Ferrer-i-Carbonell, Ada & Munda, Giuseppe, 2000. "Alternative models of individual behaviour and implications for environmental policy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Rossitsa Rangelova, 2008. "A Criticism of the Concept and Measure for Total Factor Productivity," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 3, pages 30-49.
- Voßwinkel, Jan, 2007. "Die (Un-)Ordnung des deutschen Föderalismus: Überlegungen zu einer konstitutionenökonomischen Analyse," Freiburg Discussion Papers on Constitutional Economics 07/1, Walter Eucken Institut e.V..
- Peter Boenisch & Sven Tagge, 2012. "The Optimal Size of German Child Care Centers and the Impact of Regulation: Estimating the Cost Function of a Regulated Mulzi-Product Firm," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 232(5), pages 545-566, September.
- Angelo Reati, 2001. "Total factor productivity - a misleading concept," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 313-332.
- George C. Davis, 1999. "The science and art of promotion evaluation," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 465-483.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2098121 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelo Reati, 2001. "Total factor productivity - a misleading concept," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 54(218), pages 313-332.
- Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Ada Ferrer-I-Carbonell & Guiseppe Munda, 1998. "Models of Individual Behavior and Implications for Environmental Policy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-121/3, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.