Productive Efficiency, Incentives and Employee Participation: Some Preliminary Results for West Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 33 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2002.
"Class struggle inside the firm: a study of German codetermination,"
2000-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," NBER Working Papers 7945, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Frank Schmid, 2000. "Class Struggle Inside the Firm: A Study of German Codetermination," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 00-36, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Katzner, Donald W., 1999. "Participation and the Location of Decision Making in the Firm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 150-167, March.
- Hübler, Olaf, 1995. "Produktivitätssteigerung durch Mitarbeiterbeteiligung in Partnerschaftsunternehmen? (Increase in productivity through employee participation in partnership companies)," Mitteilungen aus der Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany], vol. 28(2), pages 214-223.
- Vodopivec, Milan, 1990. "Yugoslavia - How redistribution hurts productivity in a socialist economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 438, The World Bank.
- repec:iab:iabmit:v:28:i:2:p:214-223 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.