Substitution of Graduate by Other Labour
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 27 (1974)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1980.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient "Manpower Requirements" Model, 1960-1970,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(2), pages 176-199.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1979. "An Empirical Analysis of the Fixed Coefficient 'Manpower Requirements' Model, 1960-1970," NBER Working Papers 0315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Isabell Koske & Jean-Marc Fournier & Isabelle Wanner, 2012. "Less Income Inequality and More Growth – Are They Compatible? Part 2. The Distribution of Labour Income," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 925, OECD Publishing.
- Petri, Böckerman & Seppo, Laaksonen & Jari, Vainiomäki, 2013. "Is there job polarization at the firm level?," MPRA Paper 50833, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariel Burstein & Javier Cravino & Jonathan Vogel, 2011.
"Importing Skill-Biased Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
17460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2013. "Spatial Changes in Labour Market Inequality," IZA Discussion Papers 7600, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Maks, J.A.H. & Muysken, J., 1977. "Development and testing of a dynamic demand theory," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-17152, Maastricht University.
- Abegaz B, 1988. "Manpower requirements models: a synthesis," ILO Working Papers 262967, International Labour Organization.
- Lindley, Joanne & Machin, Stephen, 2011.
"Rising Wage Inequality and Postgraduate Education,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5981, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Claudia Goldin & Lawrence F. Katz, 2007. "Long-Run Changes in the U.S. Wage Structure: Narrowing, Widening, Polarizing," NBER Working Papers 13568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.