Class Struggle and the Distribution of National Income
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Kyklos.
Volume (Year): 24 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0023-5962
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1999.
"The Kaleckian Analysis and the New Millennium,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 303-319.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 1998. "The Kaleckian Analysis and the New Mellinium," Macroeconomics 9805001, EconWPA, revised 01 Sep 1998.
- Ulrich van Suntum, . "The Purchasing Power Argument – Could Rising Wages Foster Employment?," Working Papers 200126, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Dünhaupt, Petra, 2013. "Determinants of functional income distribution : theory and empirical evidence," ILO Working Papers 484122, International Labour Organization.
- Bill Russell, 2013. "Macroeconomics: science or faith based discipline?," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 276, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Sen, Anindya & Dutt, Amitava Krishna, 1995. "Wage bargaining, imperfect competition and the markup: Optimizing microfoundations," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 15-20, April.
- Khan, Haider & Patomäki, Heikki, 2013. "A reconstructive critique of IPE and GPE from a critical scientific realist perspective: An alternative Keynesian-Kaleckian approach," MPRA Paper 49517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Faria, Joao Ricardo, 2001. "Markup, indexation and inflation: a bargaining approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 313-323, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.