Securitization of Life Insurance Assets and Liabilities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The American Risk and Insurance Association in its journal The Journal of Risk and Insurance.
Volume (Year): 72 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.wiley.com/bw/journal.asp?ref=0022-4367&site=1
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- De Waegenaere, A.M.B. & Melenberg, B. & Stevens, R., 2010.
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578387, Tilburg University.
- Hagendorff, Bjoern & Hagendorff, Jens & Keasey, Kevin & Gonzalez, Angelica, 2014. "The risk implications of insurance securitization: The case of catastrophe bonds," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 387-402.
- Barrieu, Pauline & Loubergé, Henri, 2013.
"Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: The impact of regulatory constraints,"
Insurance: Mathematics and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 135-144.
- Pauline Barrieu & Henri Louberge, 2013. "Reinsurance and securitisation of life insurance risk: the impact of regulatory constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 47396, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Lin, Yijia & Cox, Samuel H., 2008. "Securitization of catastrophe mortality risks," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 628-637, April.
- Kogure, Atsuyuki & Kurachi, Yoshiyuki, 2010. "A Bayesian approach to pricing longevity risk based on risk-neutral predictive distributions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 162-172, February.
- Olivia S. Mitchell & John Piggott & Michael Sherris & Shaun Yow, 2006.
"Financial Innovation for an Aging World,"
NBER Working Papers
12444, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bjoern Hagendorff & Jens Hagendorff & Kevin Keasey, 2013. "The Shareholder Wealth Effects of Insurance Securitization: Preliminary Evidence from the Catastrophe Bond Market," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 281-301, December.
- Biffis, Enrico & Blake, David, 2010. "Securitizing and tranching longevity exposures," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 186-197, February.
- Elisa Luciano & Luca Regis & Elena Vigna, 2011. "Delta and Gamma hedging of mortality and interest rate risk," ICER Working Papers - Applied Mathematics Series 01-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Cocco, João F. & Gomes, Francisco J., 2012. "Longevity risk, retirement savings, and financial innovation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 507-529.
- Tsai, Jeffrey T. & Wang, Jennifer L. & Tzeng, Larry Y., 2010. "On the optimal product mix in life insurance companies using conditional value at risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 235-241, February.
- Luciano, Elisa & Regis, Luca & Vigna, Elena, 2012. "Delta–Gamma hedging of mortality and interest rate risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 402-412.
- Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla & Vasily Kartashov, 2013.
"Lifecycle Portfolio Choice With Systematic Longevity Risk and Variable Investment—Linked Deferred Annuities,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 80(3), pages 649-676, 09.
- Vasily Kartashov & Raimond Maurer & Olivia S. Mitchell & Ralph Rogalla, 2011. "Lifecycle Portfolio Choice with Systematic Longevity Risk and Variable Investment-Linked Deferred Annuities," NBER Working Papers 17505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Securitization," NBER Working Papers 18611, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas R. Blancher & FranÃ§ois Haas & John Kiff & Oksana Khadarina & Paul S. Mills & Parmeshwar Ramlogan & William Lee & Yoon Sook Kim & Todd Groome & Shinobu Nakagawa, 2006. "The Limits of Market-Based Risk Transfer and Implications for Managing Systemic Risks," IMF Working Papers 06/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Blake, David & Biffs, Enrico, 2012. "Keeping Some Skin in the Game: How to Start a Capital Market in Longevity Risk Transfers," MPRA Paper 44680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Hua & Cummins, J. David, 2010. "Longevity bond premiums: The extreme value approach and risk cubic pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 150-161, February.
- Bauer, Daniel & Börger, Matthias & Ruß, Jochen, 2010. "On the pricing of longevity-linked securities," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 139-149, February.
- Wills, Samuel & Sherris, Michael, 2010. "Securitization, structuring and pricing of longevity risk," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 173-185, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.