Consistency of Bernstein polynomial posteriors
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology).
Volume (Year): 64 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssb
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Leblanc, 2012. "On estimating distribution functions using Bernstein polynomials," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, Springer, vol. 64(5), pages 919-943, October.
- Lorenzo Trippa & Paolo Bulla & Sonia Petrone, 2011. "Extended Bernstein prior via reinforced urn processes," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, Springer, vol. 63(3), pages 481-496, June.
- Turnbull, Bradley C. & Ghosh, Sujit K., 2014. "Unimodal density estimation using Bernstein polynomials," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 13-29.
- Kim, Dong-Hyuk, 2013. "Optimal choice of a reserve price under uncertainty," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 587-602.
- Jose T.A.S. Ferreira & Mark F.J. Steel, 2004.
"A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions,"
- Ferreira, Jose T.A.S. & Steel, Mark F.J., 2006. "A Constructive Representation of Univariate Skewed Distributions," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 823-829, June.
- Jose Antonio Carnicero & Michael P. Wiper, 2008. "A semi-parametric model for circular data based on mixtures of beta distributions," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws081305, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Yanyun Zhao & Concepción Ausín & Michael P. Wiper, 2013. "Bayesian multivariate Bernstein polynomial density estimation," Statistics and Econometrics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EstadÃstica y EconometrÃa ws131211, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Estadística y Econometría.
- Han, Bing & Dalal, Siddhartha R., 2012. "A Bernstein-type estimator for decreasing density with application to p-value adjustments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 427-437.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.