Multivariate bandwidth selection for local linear regression
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Methodological).
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssb
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rolf Tschernig & Lijian Yang, 2000.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Generalized Impulse Response Functions,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
1417, Econometric Society.
- Tschernig, Rolf & Yang, Lijian, 2000. "Nonparametric estimation of generalized impulse response function," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2000,89, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2011.
"Nonparametric Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1840, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W.K. & Shi, Xiaoxia, 2014. "Nonparametric inference based on conditional moment inequalities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 31-45.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2011. "Nonparametric Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1840RR, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Oct 2013.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Xiaoxia Shi, 2011. "Nonparametric Inference Based on Conditional Moment Inequalities," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1840R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Feb 2013.
- Mohamed Chikhi & Claude Diebolt, 2006.
"Nonparametric Analysis of Financial Time Series by the Kernel Methodology,"
06-11, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Mohamed Chikhi & Claude Diebolt, 2010. "Nonparametric analysis of financial time series by the Kernel methodology," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 865-880, August.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Torsten Kleinow & Rolf Tschernig, 2001.
"Web Quantlets for Time Series Analysis,"
Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics,
Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 179-188, March.
- Gilboa, Itzhak & Lieberman, Offer & Schmeidler, David, 2011. "A similarity-based approach to prediction," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 124-131, May.
- Cheng, Ming-Yen & Peng, Liang, 2006. "Simple and efficient improvements of multivariate local linear regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 97(7), pages 1501-1524, August.
- Max Köhler & Anja Schindler & Stefan Sperlich, 2011. "A Review and Comparison of Bandwidth Selection Methods for Kernel Regression," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 95, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Gonzalez Manteiga, W. & Martinez Miranda, M. D. & Perez Gonzalez, A., 2004. "The choice of smoothing parameter in nonparametric regression through Wild Bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 487-515, October.
- Yang, Lijian, 2006. "A semiparametric GARCH model for foreign exchange volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 365-384, February.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 8355.
- Naito, Kanta & Yoshizaki, Masahiro, 2009. "Bandwidth selection for a data sharpening estimator in nonparametric regression," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(7), pages 1465-1486, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.