Intentionally biased bootstrap methods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society (Series B): Statistical Methodology.
Volume (Year): 61 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1369-7412
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rodney Wolff & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 2003.
"Statistical Tests for Lyapunov Exponents of Deterministic Systems,"
School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series
167, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Rodney Wolff & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 2004. "Statistical Tests for Lyapunov Exponents of Deterministic Systems," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 10.
- Rodney C Wolff & Qiwei Yao & Howell Tong, 2006. "Statistical tests for Lyapunov exponents of deterministic systems," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 208i, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Wolff, Rodney C. & Yao, Qiwei & Tong, Howell, 2004. "Statistical tests for Lyapunov exponents of deterministic systems," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Xu, Ke-Li & Phillips, Peter C. B., 2011. "Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions With Empirical Applications," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 29(4), pages 518-528.
- G. Alastair Young, 2003. "Better bootstrapping by constrained prepivoting," Metron - International Journal of Statistics, Dipartimento di Statistica, Probabilità e Statistiche Applicate - University of Rome, vol. 0(2), pages 227-242.
- Cai, Zongwu, 2001. "Weighted Nadaraya-Watson regression estimation," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 307-318, February.
- Hazelton, Martin L. & Turlach, Berwin A., 2007. "Reweighted kernel density estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 3057-3069, March.
- Y.F. Chan, Kenny & M.S. Lee, Stephen, 2001. "An exact iterated bootstrap algorithm for small-sample bias reduction," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-13, March.
- Xu, Ke-Li, 2010. "Reweighted Functional Estimation Of Diffusion Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(02), pages 541-563, April.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2005.
"Models of Firm Dynamics and the Hazard Rate of Exits: Reconciling Theory and Evidence using Hazard Regression Models,"
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2005. "Models of Firm Dynamics and the Hazard Rate of Exits: Reconciling Theory and Evidence using Hazard Regression Models," CRIEFF Discussion Papers 0502, Centre for Research into Industry, Enterprise, Finance and the Firm.
- Francesco Bravo, . "Higher order asymptotics and the bootstrap for empirical likelihood J tests," Discussion Papers 00/30, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Peter C.B. Phillips & Ke-Li Xu, 2007. "Tilted Nonparametric Estimation of Volatility Functions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1612, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University, revised Jul 2010.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"Estimation in hazard regression models under ordered departures from proportionality,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 517-536, October.
- Bhattacharjee, A., 2003. "Estimation in Hazard Regression Models under Ordered Departures from Proportionality," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0337, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hall, Peter & Turlach, Berwin A., 1999. "Reducing bias in curve estimation by use of weights," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 67-86, March.
- F Bravo, 2008. "Effcient M-estimators with auxiliary information," Discussion Papers 08/26, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Wong, Heung & Liu, Feng & Chen, Min & Ip, Wai Cheung, 2009. "Empirical likelihood based diagnostics for heteroscedasticity in partial linear models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(9), pages 3466-3477, July.
- Henderson, Daniel J. & Parmeter, Christopher F., 2009. "Imposing Economic Constraints in Nonparametric Regression: Survey, Implementation and Extension," IZA Discussion Papers 4103, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hazelton, Martin L., 2007. "Bias reduction in kernel binary regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4393-4402, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.