The zero-inflated Poisson model and the decayed, missing and filled teeth index in dental epidemiology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Royal Statistical Society in its journal Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series A (Statistics in Society).
Volume (Year): 162 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 12 Errol Street, London EC1Y 8LX, United Kingdom
Web page: http://wileyonlinelibrary.com/journal/rssa
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yip, Karen C.H. & Yau, Kelvin K.W., 2005. "On modeling claim frequency data in general insurance with extra zeros," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 153-163, April.
- Markus Jochmann, 2013.
"What belongs where? Variable selection for zero-inflated count models with an application to the demand for health care,"
Springer, vol. 28(5), pages 1947-1964, October.
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Paper Series 45_09, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, revised Jan 2009.
- Jochmann, Markus, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," SIRE Discussion Papers 2009-54, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Markus Jochmann, 2009. "What Belongs Where? Variable Selection for Zero-Inflated Count Models with an Application to the Demand for Health Care," Working Papers 0923, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Bettina Grün & Friedrich Leisch, . "FlexMix Version 2: Finite Mixtures with Concomitant Variables and Varying and Constant Parameters," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 28(i04).
- Bermúdez, Lluís & Karlis, Dimitris, 2011. "Bayesian multivariate Poisson models for insurance ratemaking," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 226-236, March.
- Alberto Baccini & Lucio Barabesi & Martina Cioni & Caterina Pisani, 2013. "Crossing the hurdle: the determinants of individual scientific performance," Department of Economics University of Siena 691, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Xie, M. & He, B. & Goh, T. N., 2001. "Zero-inflated Poisson model in statistical process control," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 191-201, December.
- Feng, Jiarui & Zhu, Zhongyi, 2011. "Semiparametric analysis of longitudinal zero-inflated count data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 61-72, January.
- Bae, S. & Famoye, F. & Wulu, J.T. & Bartolucci, A.A. & Singh, K.P., 2005. "A rich family of generalized Poisson regression models with applications," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 4-11.
- Siem Jan Koopman & Rutger Lit & Andr� Lucas, 2014. "The Dynamic Skellam Model with Applications," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 14-032/IV/DSF73, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dalrymple, M. L. & Hudson, I. L. & Ford, R. P. K., 2003. "Finite Mixture, Zero-inflated Poisson and Hurdle models with application to SIDS," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-4), pages 491-504, January.
- Dannemann, Jörn & Holzmann, Hajo, 2010. "Testing for two components in a switching regression model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1592-1604, June.
- Dimitris Karlis & Ioannis Ntzoufras, . "Bivariate Poisson and Diagonal Inflated Bivariate Poisson Regression Models in R," Journal of Statistical Software, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(i10).
- Garay, Aldo M. & Hashimoto, Elizabeth M. & Ortega, Edwin M.M. & Lachos, Víctor H., 2011. "On estimation and influence diagnostics for zero-inflated negative binomial regression models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 1304-1318, March.
- Baíllo, A. & Berrendero, J.R. & Cárcamo, J., 2009. "Tests for zero-inflation and overdispersion: A new approach based on the stochastic convex order," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(7), pages 2628-2639, May.
- Moghimbeigi, Abbas & Eshraghian, Mohammad Reza & Mohammad, Kazem & McArdle, Brian, 2009. "A score test for zero-inflation in multilevel count data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 1239-1248, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.