Managerial perceptions of corporate environmentalism: interpretations from industry and strategic implications for organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tobias Hahn & Frank Figge, 2011. "Beyond the Bounded Instrumentality in Current Corporate Sustainability Research: Toward an Inclusive Notion of Profitability," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 325-345, December.
- Schrettle, Stefan & Hinz, Andreas & Scherrer -Rathje, Maike & Friedli, Thomas, 2014. "Turning sustainability into action: Explaining firms' sustainability efforts and their impact on firm performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PA), pages 73-84.
- Javier Delgado-Ceballos & Juan Aragón-Correa & Natalia Ortiz-de-Mandojana & Antonio Rueda-Manzanares, 2012. "The Effect of Internal Barriers on the Connection Between Stakeholder Integration and Proactive Environmental Strategies," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 281-293, May.
- García-Rodríguez, Francisco J. & Castilla-Gutiérrez, Carlos & Bustos-Flores, Carlos, 2013. "Implementation of reverse logistics as a sustainable tool for raw material purchasing in developing countries: The case of Venezuela," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 582-592.
- Şükrü Özen & Fatma Küskü, 2009. "Corporate Environmental Citizenship Variation in Developing Countries: An Institutional Framework," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 297-313, October.
- Fischhoff, Maya E., 2007. "Electricity company managers' views of environmental issues: Implications for environmental groups and government," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3868-3878, July.
- Norah Mackendrick, 2005. "The role of the state in voluntary environmental reform: A case study of public land," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 21-44, March.
- Chan, Ricky Y.K., 2010. "Corporate environmentalism pursuit by foreign firms competing in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 80-92, January.
- Cristiana Parisi, 2013. "The impact of organisational alignment on the effectiveness of firms’ sustainability strategic performance measurement systems: an empirical analysis," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 71-97, February.
- Maria Jesus Munoz-Torres & Maria Angeles Fernandez-Izquierdo & Luisa Nieto-Soria & Juana Maria Rivera-Lirio & Elena Escrig-Olmedo & Raul Leon-Soriano, 2009. "SMEs and corporate social responsibility. The perspective from Spanish companies," International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(3), pages 270-288.
- Gupta, Suraksha & Czinkota, Michael & Melewar, T.C., 2013. "Embedding knowledge and value of a brand into sustainability for differentiation," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 287-296.
- Wu, Tienhua & Jim Wu, Yen-Chun & Chen, Yenming J. & Goh, Mark, 2014. "Aligning supply chain strategy with corporate environmental strategy: A contingency approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 220-229.
- Siddique, Muhammad & Hayat, Khizer & Akbar, Irfan & Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman, 2013. "Impediments Of Green Marketing In Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique, 2011. "Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 427-435, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.