Antecedents and Effects of Parent Control in International Joint Ventures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 38 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julie Li, 2005. "The Formation of Managerial Networks of Foreign Firms in China: The Effects of Strategic Orientations," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
- Rebecca Guidice & Neal Mero, 2007. "Governing joint ventures: tension among principals’ dominant logic on human motivation and behavior," Journal of Management and Governance, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 261-283, September.
- Jing Yang & Frank Tipton & Jiatao Li, 2011. "A review of foreign business management in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 627-659, September.
- Acquaah, Moses, 2009. "International joint venture partner origin, strategic choice, and performance: A comparative analysis in an emerging economy in Africa," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 46-60, March.
- Yan, Aimin & Gray, Barbara, 2001. "Negotiating control and achieving performance in international joint ventures: A conceptual model," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 295-315.
- Jaussaud, Jacques & Schaaper, Johannes, 2006. "Control mechanisms of their subsidiaries by multinational firms: A multidimensional perspective," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 23-45, March.
- Dong, Li & Glaister, Keith W., 2006. "Motives and partner selection criteria in international strategic alliances: Perspectives of Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 577-600, December.
- J. Windsperger, 2009. "Allocation of decision rights in joint ventures," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(8), pages 491-501.
- Meschi, Pierre-Xavier & Wassmer, Ulrich, 2013. "The effect of foreign partner network embeddedness on international joint venture failure: Evidence from European firms’ investments in emerging economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 713-724.
- Sakarya, Sema & Bodur, Muzaffer & Yildirim-Öktem, Özlem & Selekler-Göksen, Nisan, 2012. "Social alliances: Business and social enterprise collaboration for social transformation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(12), pages 1710-1720.
- Wu Zhan & Roger (Rongxin) Chen, 2013. "Dynamic capability and IJV performance: The effect of exploitation and exploration capabilities," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 601-632, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.