A Comparison of Slack Resources in High and Low Performing British Companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Management Studies.
Volume (Year): 35 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2380
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Equity-based Financial Slack and New Venture Performance: Evidence from matched single-founder ventures," MPRA Paper 50325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bradley, Steven W. & Wiklund, Johan & Shepherd, Dean A., 2011. "Swinging a double-edged sword: The effect of slack on entrepreneurial management and growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 537-554, September.
- Daniel, Francis & Lohrke, Franz T. & Fornaciari, Charles J. & Turner, R. Jr., 2004. "Slack resources and firm performance: a meta-analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 565-574, June.
- Rudd, John M. & Greenley, Gordon E. & Beatson, Amanda T. & Lings, Ian N., 2008. "Strategic planning and performance: Extending the debate," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 99-108, February.
- Maheshwari, Sunil Kumar, . "Organizational Decline andTurnaround Management: Empirical Study of a Government Owned AutomobileCompany," IIMA Working Papers WP2002-03-03, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Equity-based Financial Slack and New Venture Performance: Evidence from matched single-founder ventures," MPRA Paper 50291, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pearce, John II & Hatfield, Louise, 2002. "Performance effects of alternative joint venture resource responsibility structures," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 343-364, July.
- Lin, Wen-Ting & Liu, Yunshi & Cheng, Kuei-Yang, 2011. "The internationalization and performance of a firm: Moderating effect of a firm's behavior," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 83-95, March.
- Andersen, Torben Juul, 2012. "Multinational risk and performance outcomes: Effects of knowledge intensity and industry context," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 239-252.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.