The Association Between Activity-Based Costing and Manufacturing Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Accounting Research.
Volume (Year): 40 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (06)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-8456
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Ittner & David Larcker, 2002. "Empirical managerial accounting research: are we just describing management consulting practice?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 787-794.
- Brierley, John A. & Cowton, Christopher J. & Drury, Colin, 2006. "A comparison of product costing practices in discrete-part and assembly manufacturing and continuous production process manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(2), pages 314-321, April.
- Seleshi Sisaye & Jacob Birnberg, 2010. "Extent and scope of diffusion and adoption of process innovations in management accounting systems," International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 18(2), pages 118-139, June.
- Askarany, Davood & Yazdifar, Hassan, 2012. "An investigation into the mixed reported adoption rates for ABC: Evidence from Australia, New Zealand and the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 430-439.
- Jana Fibírová, 2008. "The Competitive Advantage of Management Accounting," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2008(2), pages 78-90.
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
- Cardinaels, Eddy & Roodhooft, Filip & Herck, Gustaaf van, 2004.
"Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey,"
Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 239-252, August.
- Eddy Cardinaels & Filip Roodhooft & Gustaaf Van Herck, 2004. "Drivers of cost system development in hospitals: results of a survey," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2004-09, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Eldenburg, Leslie & Soderstrom, Naomi & Willis, Veronda & Wu, Anne, 2010. "Behavioral changes following the collaborative development of an accounting information system," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 222-237, February.
- Henri, Jean-François & Journeault, Marc, 2010. "Eco-control: The influence of management control systems on environmental and economic performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 63-80, January.
- Banker, Rajiv D. & Bardhan, Indranil R. & Chen, Tai-Yuan, 2008. "The role of manufacturing practices in mediating the impact of activity-based costing on plant performance," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Demeere, Nathalie & Stouthuysen, Kristof & Roodhooft, Filip, 2009. "Time-driven activity-based costing in an outpatient clinic environment: Development, relevance and managerial impact," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(2-3), pages 296-304, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.