Welfare Losses in Oligopoly and Monopolistic Competition
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gotz, Georg, 2002.
"Sunk costs, windows of profit opportunities, and the dynamics of entry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1409-1436, December.
- Georg GÖTZ, 1998. "Sunk costs, windows of profit opportunities, and the dynamics of entry," Vienna Economics Papers vie9810, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Luis C. Corchon, 2006.
"Welfare losses under cournot competition,"
Economics Working Papers
we063910, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Corchón, Luis C., . "Welfare losses under Cournot competition," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/3814, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Corchón, Luis C., . "Welfare losses under cournot competition," Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid info:hdl:10016/983, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Corchón, Luis C. & Fradera, I., .
"Comparative Statics in Cournot Free Entry Equilibrium,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/3854, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Corchon, Luis C. & Fradera, Isabel, 2002. "Comparative statics in Cournot free entry equilibrium," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 155-168, November.
- Karl Aiginger & Michael Pfaffermayr, 1999. "Product Quality, Cost Asymmetry and the Welfare Loss of Oligopoly," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 165-180.
- Cornes, Richard & Hartley, Roger, 2012.
"Fully aggregative games,"
Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 631-633.
- Francisco Alcalá & Miguel González-Maestre, 2006.
"Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property,"
0606, International Economics Institute, University of Valencia.
- Alcalá, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2009. "Artistic Creation and Intellectual Property," UMUFAE Economics Working Papers 4614, DIGITUM. Universidad de Murcia.
- Alcala, Francisco & Gonzalez-Maestre, Miguel, 2005. "Artistic creation and intellectual property," MPRA Paper 1287, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Dec 2006.
- Symeonidis, George, 2001.
"Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2816, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George Symeonidis, 2001. "Price Competition, Innovation and Profitability: Theory and UK Evidence," Economics Discussion Papers 530, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.