Cartel Behaviour and Adverse Selection
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (1985)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell & Chris Sanchirico, 2004.
"Collusion and Price Rigidity,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 71(2), pages 317-349.
- Kyle Bagwell, 2004. "Collusion and Price Rigidity," Theory workshop papers 658612000000000081, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell & Chris Sanchirico, 2002. "Collusion and price rigidity," Discussion Papers 0102-38, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell & Chris Sanchirico, 1998. "Collusion and Price Rigidity," Working papers 98-23, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Lee, Gea M., 2010.
"Optimal collusion with internal contracting,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 646-669, March.
- Jeanine Thal, 2005.
"Optimal Collusion under Cost Asymmetry,"
2005-36, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2013. "Impossibility of market division with two-sided private information about production costs," FEP Working Papers 490, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- d ASPREMONT, Claude & CRÉMER, Jacques & GÉRARD-VARET, Louis-André, 2003.
"Correlation, independence, and Bayesian incentives,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2003045, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Claude d'Aspremont & Jacques Crémer & Louis-André Gérard-Varet, 2003. "Correlation, independence, and Bayesian incentives," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 281-310, October.
- Cramton Peter C. & Palfrey Thomas R., 1995.
"Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 255-283, August.
- Peter Cramton & Thomas R. Palfrey, 1995. "Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement," Papers of Peter Cramton 95geb, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Cramton, Peter C. & Palfrey, Thomas R., 1990. "Ratifiable Mechanisms: Learning from Disagreement," Working Papers 731, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Mark Gradstein, 1994. "Implementation of social optimum in oligopoly," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 319-326, December.
- Pouyet, J. & Verouden, V.C.H.M., 2000. "Cartel Formation under Incomplete Information: on the Requirements of Collusion-Proofness," Discussion Paper 2000-01, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rey, Patrick, 2002. "Towards a Theory of Competition Policy," IDEI Working Papers 121, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Laffont, Jean Jacques, 1997. "Collusion et information asymétrique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 73(4), pages 595-609, dÃ©cembre.
- Andrea Lofaro, 1999. "When imperfect collusion is profitable," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 235-259, October.
- Josef Schroth, 2013. "Fiscal policy coordination in monetary unions," 2013 Meeting Papers 74, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gea M. Lee, 2004. "Collusion with Internal Contracting," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 693, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.