Co-Operative Agreements and the Organization of Industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerhard Rosegger, 1998. "Globalization, networks and regions," ERSA conference papers ersa98p46, European Regional Science Association.
- Ramírez Hurtado, J.M. & Guerrero Casas, F.M. & Rondán Cataluña, F.J., 2006. "Utilización del Análisis Conjunto para el estudio de las preferencias de los franquiciadores sobre el perfil de franquiciado/Using Conjoint Analysis to research franchisors’ preferences on franchi," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 979-1012, Diciembre.
- Lorenzo Zirulia, 2005. "R&D Networks with Heterogenous Firms," KITeS Working Papers 167, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised May 2005.
- Giuseppe Travaglini, 2011. "Aggregazione di imprese e contratto di rete," ARGOMENTI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(31), pages 5-34.
- Nordberg, Markus & Campbell, Alexandra & Verbeke, Alain, 2003. "Using customer relationships to acquire technological innovation: A value-chain analysis of supplier contracts with scientific research institutions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(9), pages 711-719, September.
- Gamal Atallah, 2004.
"The Protection of Innovations,"
0402E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Francisco Caballero-sanz & Rafael Moner-colonques & JosÃ© Sempere-monerris, 1998. "Market Structure and Râˆ§D Joint Ventures: The Case of Product Innovations," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 51-66, January.
- Ramaseshan, B. & Loo, Puay Choon, 1998. "Factors affecting a partner's perceived effectiveness of strategic business alliance: some Singaporean evidence," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 443-458, August.
- ATALLAH, Gamal, 2000.
"Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures,"
Cahiers de recherche
2000-17, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Gamal Atallah, 2003. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(6), pages 531-554.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information sharing and the stability of cooperation in research joint ventures," Industrial Organization 0004010, EconWPA, revised 20 Mar 2002.
- Atallah, G., 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Cahiers de recherche 2000-17, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Gamal Atallah, 2002. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," Working Papers 0202EClassification-JEL: , University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Gamal Atallah, 2000. "Information Sharing and the Stability of Cooperation in Research Joint Ventures," CIRANO Working Papers 2000s-53, CIRANO.
- Dong, Li & Glaister, Keith W., 2006. "Motives and partner selection criteria in international strategic alliances: Perspectives of Chinese firms," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 577-600, December.
- Rocha, Frederico, 1997. "Inter-Firm Technological Cooperation Effects of Absorptive Capacity, Firm-Size and Specialization," Discussion Papers 07, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Rocha, Frederico, 1997. "Inter-Firm Technological Cooperation Effects of Absorptive Capacity, Firm-Size and Specialization," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 07, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Iavor Marangozov, 2005. "Characteristics of the International Joint Ventures in Bulgaria (1989-2003)," Industrial Organization 0509003, EconWPA.
- Garrette, Bernard & Castaner, Xavier & Dussauge, Pierre, 2006. "The need for scale as a driver of alliance formation : choosing between collaborative and autonomous production," Les Cahiers de Recherche 821, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.