Intangible Capital Aspects of Advertising and R&D Expenditures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 30 (1982)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Vicente Salas-Fumas, 2007. "How do intangible assets create economic value? an application to banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 0730, Banco de Espa�a.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Escaffre, Lionel, 2007. "Intangible investments & accounting numbers : usefulness, informativeness, and relevance on the European stock markets," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2641, Paris Dauphine University.
- Yuan, DING & Hervé, STOLOWY & Michel, TENENHAUS, 2003. "R&D Productivty: an International Study," Les Cahiers de Recherche 781, HEC Paris.
- Miguel Acosta Molina & Idaira Barrios del Pino & Alicia Correa Rodr�guez, 2004. "Industry, management capabilities and firms' competitiveness: An empirical contribution," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(5), pages 265-281.
- Basma Sellami Mezghanni, 2009. "Investissement En R&D Et Performance De L'Entreprise : L'Effet Moderateur De La Gouvernance D'Entreprise," Post-Print halshs-00459415, HAL.
- Ana Cunha & José Moreira, 2010. "Relevância informativa das Despesas de Investigação e Desenvolvimento: um estudo para o caso português," Notas Económicas, Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 31, pages 06-23, June.
- Joseph, Kissan & Wintoki, M. Babajide, 2013. "Advertising investments, information asymmetry, and insider gains," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 1-15.
- Casta, Jean-François & Ramond, Olivier & Escaffre, Lionel, 2005. "Investissement immatériel et utilité de l'information comptable: Etude empirique sur les marchés financiers européens," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2248, Paris Dauphine University.
- Cazavan-Jeny , Anne & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2003. "Value Relevance of R&D Reporting : A Signaling Interpretation," ESSEC Working Papers DR 03021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jean-Michel Sahut & Sandrine Boulerne, 2008. "Les normes IFRS ont-elles améliorées le contenu informationnel des immatériels ? : le cas des entreprises françaises cotées," Post-Print halshs-00525967, HAL.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2013. "Global-innovation strategy modeling of biotechnology industry," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(10), pages 1994-1999.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.