Market Structure and Innovation: A New Perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1978)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alfred Haid & Markus Thomas Münter, 1999. "Neuere Entwicklungen in der industrieökonomischen Forschung und die aktuelle Berichterstattung über die technologische Leistungsfähigkeit Deutschlands," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 188, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991.
"Flexible automation in the U.S. engineering industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 557-572, December.
- Taymaz, Erol, 1991. "Flexible Automation in the U.S. Engineering Industries," Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics 296, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999.
"Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence,"
Working Papers, Stanford University, Department of Economics
99023, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 2000. "Is public R&D a complement or substitute for private R&D? A review of the econometric evidence," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(4-5), pages 497-529, April.
- David, Paul A. & Hall, Bronwyn H. & Toole, Andrew A., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley qt1sz6g8bv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7373, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2000. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 9912002, EconWPA.
- Paul A. David, Bronwyn H. Hall and Andrew A. Toole., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Economics Working Papers, University of California at Berkeley E99-269, University of California at Berkeley.
- Paul A. David & Bronwyn H. Hall & Andrew A. Toole, 2005. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Development and Comp Systems 0502011, EconWPA.
- Guerzoni, Marco & Raiteri, Emilio, 2012. "Innovative public procurement and R&D Subsidies: hidden treatment and new empirical evidence on the technology policy mix in a quasi-experimental setting," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201218, University of Turin.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2013.
"The Determinants Of Innovation: What Is The Role Of Risk?,"
University of Manchester, vol. 81(3), pages 293-323, 06.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2010. "The determinants of innovation: What is the role of risk?," series 0032, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - UniversitÃ di Bari, revised Jul 2010.
- CÃ©sar Alonso-Borrego & JosÃ© I. GalÃ¡n-Zazo & Francisco Javier Forcadell & JosÃ© Ãngel ZÃºÃ±iga-Vicente, 2012.
"Assessing the effect of public subsidies on firm R&D investment : a survey,"
Economics Working Papers
we1215, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- José Ángel Zúñiga-Vicente & César Alonso-Borrego & Francisco J. Forcadell & José I. Galán, 2014. "Assessing The Effect Of Public Subsidies On Firm R&D Investment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 36-67, 02.
- Marion Frenz & Martha Prevezer, 2010. "The impact of technological regimes on patterns of sustained and sporadic innovation activities in UK industries," Working Papers 33, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Harvie, Charles & Lee, Boon-Chye, 2003. "Public Policy and Small and Medium Enterprise Development," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp03-18, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.