Technology Transfer through Commercial Transactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shujiro Urata & Toshiyuki Matsuura & Yuhong Wei, 2006. "International Intrafirm Transfer of Management Technology by Japanese Multinational Corporations," Discussion papers 06006, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2007.
"Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product,"
2007-15, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Eiji Horiuchi & Jota Ishikawa, 2009. "Tariffs and Technology Transfer through an Intermediate Product," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(SI), pages 310-326, 05.
- Madhok, Anoop, 1998. "The nature of multinational firm boundaries: Transaction costs, firm capabilities and foreign market entry mode," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 259-290, June.
- Jocelyn Glass, Amy & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Licensing versus direct investment: implications for economic growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 131-153, January.
- Chun, Bong Geul, 2012. "Host country's strategic policies and multinational firm's choice of entry mode," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 435-443.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 233-256, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2002.
"A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(3), pages 203-229, August.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The Boomerang Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," CESifo Working Paper Series 188, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jay Pil Choi, 1999. "A Dynamic Analysis of Licensing: The "Boomerang" Effect and Grant-Back Clauses," Working Paper Series no16, Institute of Economic Research, Seoul National University.
- repec:wip:wpaper:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Talavera, Oleksandr & Lutz, Stefan H., 2003.
"Do Ukrainian Firms Benefit from FDI?,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
03-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Amy Glass & Kamal Saggi, 1999. "The Dynamic Impact of Internalization Advantage," Working Papers 99-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Maskus, 1998. "The international regulation of intellectual property," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 134(2), pages 186-208, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.