AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Wiley Blackwell in its journal Journal of Industrial Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blankenburg Holm, Desirée & Eriksson, Kent, 2000. "The character of bridgehead relationships," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 191-210, April.
- Nicolai J. Foss, 1999. "Capabilities, Confusion, and the Costs of Coordination On Some Problems in Recent Research On Inter-Firm Relations," DRUID Working Papers 99-7, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Manuel Gonzalez-Diaz & Marta Fernandez Barcala & Benito Arrunada, 2003.
"Quality assurance mechanisms in agrifood: the case of the Spanish fresh meat sector,"
International Journal of Agricultural Resources, Governance and Ecology,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3/4), pages 361-382.
- Manuel González-Díaz & Marta Fernández-Barcala & Benito Arruñada, 2001. "Quality assurance mechanisms in agrifood: The case of the Spanish fresh meat sector," Economics Working Papers 637, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 2002.
- Ghozzi, Houda, 2007. ""Strange forms" : Still in need for a framework," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2665, Paris Dauphine University.
- Corinne Perraudin & Héloïse Petit & Nadine Thèvenot & Bruno Tinel & Julie Valentin, 2009. "Inter-firm dependency and employment inequalities : Theoretical hypotheses and empirical tests," Post-Print halshs-00375550, HAL.
- Kalika, Michel & Laval, Florence & Guilloux, Véronique, 2000. "Internationalisation de la GRH : spécificité des actifs et relations inter-organisationnelles," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/3423, Paris Dauphine University.
- Nigel Driffield & Max Munday & Annette Roberts, 2002. "Foreign Direct Investment, Transactions Linkages, and the Performance of the Domestic Sector," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 335-351.
- Alberto Fernández & Benito Arruñada & Manuel González, 1998. "Quasi-integration in less-than-truckload trucking," Economics Working Papers 292, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2002.
- Jairo Humberto Restrepo & John Fernando Lopera & Sandra Milena Rodríguez, 2007. "La integración vertical en el sistema de salud colombiano," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 9(17), pages 279-308, July-Dece.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.