Does Poor Performance Damage the Reputation of Financial Intermediaries? Evidence from the Loan Syndication Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 6 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2008.
"Fragility of Reputation and Clustering in Risk Taking,"
2008 Meeting Papers
441, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo L., 2013. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Staff Report 431, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Christian Andres & André Betzer & Peter Limbach, 2013. "Underwriter Reputation and the Quality of Certification: Evidence from High-Yield Bonds," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP13006, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Nada Mora, 2010. "Lender exposure and effort in the syndicated loan market," Research Working Paper RWP 10-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Andres, Christian & Betzer, André & Limbach, Peter, 2014. "Underwriter reputation and the quality of certification: Evidence from high-yield bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 97-115.
- Marie-Hélène Broihanne & Christophe Godlewski, 2014. "Building reputation on the syndicated lending market: A participant bank perspective," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2014-02, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Parlour, Christine A. & Winton, Andrew, 2013. "Laying off credit risk: Loan sales versus credit default swaps," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 25-45.
- Lily Fang & Victoria Ivashina & Josh Lerner, 2013. "Combining Banking with Private Equity Investing," NBER Working Papers 19300, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.