Derivative Pricing with Liquidity Risk: Theory and Evidence from the Credit Default Swap Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beck, T.H.L. & Todorov, R.I. & Wagner, W.B., 2011. "Bank Supervision Going Global? A Cost-Benefit Analysis (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-059)," Discussion Paper 2011-127, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bai, Jennie & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2012.
"When Is There a Strong Transfer Risk from the Sovereigns to the Corporates? Property Rights Gaps and CDS Spreads,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9252, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jennie Bai & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "When Is There a Strong Transfer Risk from the Sovereigns to the Corporates? Property Rights Gaps and CDS Spreads," NBER Working Papers 18600, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jennie Bai & Shang-Jin Wei, 2012. "When is there a strong transfer risk from the sovereigns to the corporates? Property rights gaps and CDS spreads," Staff Reports 579, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Knaup, M. & Wagner, W.B., 2009. "A Market Based Measure of Credit Quality and Banks' Performance During the Subprime Crisis," Discussion Paper 2009-35 S, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia & Trapp, Monika, 2013.
"The price impact of CDS trading,"
20/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia & Trapp, Monika, 2012. "The price impact of CDS trading," CFR Working Papers 12-12, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Gündüz, Yalin & Nasev, Julia & Trapp, Monika, 2013. "The price impact of CDS trading," CFR Working Papers 12-12 [rev.], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Giorgia Palladini & Richard Portes, 2011.
"Sovereign CDS and Bond Pricing Dynamics in the Euro-area,"
NBER Working Papers
17586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Palladini, Giorgia & Portes, Richard, 2011. "Sovereign CDS and Bond Pricing Dynamics in the Euro-area," CEPR Discussion Papers 8651, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Qiu, Jiaping & Yu, Fan, 2012. "Endogenous liquidity in credit derivatives," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 611-631.
- Damiano Brigo & Mirela Predescu & Agostino Capponi, 2010. "Credit Default Swaps Liquidity modeling: A survey," Papers 1003.0889, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2010.
- Dick-Nielsen, Jens & Feldhütter, Peter & Lando, David, 2012. "Corporate bond liquidity before and after the onset of the subprime crisis," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(3), pages 471-492.
- Peter Christoffersen & Ruslan Goyenko & Kris Jacobs & Mehdi Karoui, 2011. "Illiquidity Premia in the Equity Options Market," CREATES Research Papers 2011-43, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Ejsing, Jacob & Lemke, Wolfgang, 2011. "The Janus-headed salvation: Sovereign and bank credit risk premia during 2008-2009," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 110(1), pages 28-31, January.
- Beber, Alessandro & Driessen, Joost & Tuijp, Patrick, 2011. "Pricing Liquidity Risk with Heterogeneous Investment Horizons," CEPR Discussion Papers 8710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Patrick Augustin, 2012. "Sovereign Credit Default Swap Premia," Working Papers 12-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.