Stock Market Liquidity and the Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 66 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mariya Gubareva & Maria Rosa Borges, 2013. "Typological Classification, Diagnostics, and Measurement of Flights-to-Quality," Working Papers Department of Economics 2013/15, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Lieven Baele & Geert Bekaert & Koen Inghelbrecht & Min Wei, 2013.
"Flights to Safety,"
NBER Working Papers
19095, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baele, Lieven & Bekaert, Geert & Inghelbrecht, Koen & Wei, Min, 2014. "Flights to Safety," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-46, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lieven Baele & Geert Bekaert & Koen Inghelbrecht & Min Wei, 2012. "Flights to Safety," Working Paper Research 230, National Bank of Belgium.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013.
"Tweets, Google trends and sovereign spreads in the GIIPS,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
54405, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2014. "Tweets, Google Trends and Sovereign Spreads in the GIIPS," Discussion Paper Series 2014_04, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jun 2014.
- Theologos Dergiades & Costas Milas & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2013. "Tweets, Google Trends and Sovereign Spreads in the GIIPS," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 78, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Banti, Chiara & Phylaktis, Kate & Sarno, Lucio, 2012. "Global liquidity risk in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 267-291.
- Martin T. Bohl & Badye Essid & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011.
"Do Short Selling Restrictions Destabilize Stock Markets? Lessons from Taiwan,"
112011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Essid, Badye & Siklos, Pierre L., 2012. "Do short selling restrictions destabilize stock markets? Lessons from Taiwan," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 198-206.
- Mario Meichle & Angelo Ranaldo & Attilio Zanetti, 2011. "Do financial variables help predict the state of the business cycle in small open economies? Evidence from Switzerland," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 435-453, December.
- Florackis, Chris & Gregoriou, Andros & Kostakis, Alexandros, 2011. "Trading frequency and asset pricing on the London Stock Exchange: Evidence from a new price impact ratio," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 3335-3350.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2012.
"Global imbalances, cross-market linkages, and the financial crisis: A multivariate Markov-switching analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 943-973.
- Chevallier, Julien, 2012. "Global imbalances, cross-market linkages, and the financial crisis : a multivariate Markov-Switching analysis," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/8773, Paris Dauphine University.
- Chollete, Lorán & de la Peña, Victor & Lu, Ching-Chih, 2012. "International diversification: An extreme value approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 871-885.
- René M. Stulz & Dimitrios Vagias & Mathijs A. van Dijk, 2013.
"Do Firms Issue more equity when markets are more liquid?,"
NBER Working Papers
19229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stulz, Rene M. & Vagias, Dimitrios & Van Dijk, Mathijs A., 2013. "Do Firms Issue More Equity When Markets Are More Liquid?," Working Paper Series 2013-10, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Bond, Shaun A. & Chang, Qingqing, 2012. "Liquidity dynamics across public and private markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1890-1910.
- Davies, Richard & Fletcher, Mary & Marshall, Andrew, 2013. "Investigating the role of illiquidity in explaining the UK closed-end country fund discount," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 121-130.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Anne Sofie Jore & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Forecasting recessions in real time," Working Paper 2014/02, Norges Bank.
- Kees E. Bouwman & Elvira Sojli & Wing Wah Tham, 2012. "Aggregate Stock Market Illiquidity and Bond Risk Premia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-140/IV/DSF46, Tinbergen Institute.
- Fernández-Amador, Octavio & Gächter, Martin & Larch, Martin & Peter, Georg, 2013. "Does monetary policy determine stock market liquidity? New evidence from the euro zone," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 54-68.
- John Glascock & Ran Lu-Andrews, 2014. "An Examination of Macroeconomic Effects on the Liquidity of REITs," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(1), pages 23-46, July.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2284-2302.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.