Influence Costs and Capital Structure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 48 (1993)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Subramaniam, Venkat & Tang, Tony T. & Yue, Heng & Zhou, Xin, 2011. "Firm structure and corporate cash holdings," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 759-773, June.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2007.
"Imperfect Legal Unbundling of Monopolistic Bottlenecks,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse16_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Felix Höffler & Sebastian Kranz, 2011. "Imperfect legal unbundling of monopolistic bottlenecks," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 273-292, June.
- Stein, Jeremy C., 2003.
"Agency, information and corporate investment,"
Handbook of the Economics of Finance,
in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 111-165
- Matthias Kräkel, 2006.
"Firm Size, Economic Situation and Influence Activities,"
Bonn Econ Discussion Papers
bgse16_2006, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2006. "Firm Size, Economic Situation and Influence Activities," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 167, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Kräkel, Matthias, 2006. "Firm Size, Economic Situation and Influence Activities," IZA Discussion Papers 2391, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hiroshi Osano, 2001. "Stock Options and Employees' Firm-Specific Human Capital under the Threat of Divesture and Aquisition," Working Papers 01-10, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Étienne Palard, 2007. "Recentrage stratégique et politique de financement:le cas des firmes cotées en Europe (1987-2003)," Revue Finance Contrôle Stratégie, revues.org, vol. 10(3), pages 111-137, September.
- Mihir A. Desai & C. Fritz Foley & James R. Hines Jr., 2002. "Dividend Policy inside the Firm," NBER Working Papers 8698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edlin, Aaron S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1995.
"Discouraging Rivals: Managerial Rent-Seeking and Economic Inefficiencies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1301-12, December.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz & Aaron S. Edlin, 1997. "Discouraging Rivals: Managerial Rent-Seeking and Economic Inefficiencies," NBER Working Papers 4145, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inderst, Roman & Mueller, Holger M, 2006. "CEO Compensation and Strategy Inertia," CEPR Discussion Papers 5713, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matejka, M. & De Waegenaere, A.M.B., 2000. "Organizational Design and Management Accounting Change," Discussion Paper 2000-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Wulf, Julie, 2009. "Influence and inefficiency in the internal capital market," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 305-321, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.