Estimating the Strategic Value of Long-term Forward Purchase Contracts Using Auction Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 44 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009.
"Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
6, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Hauteclocque, Adrien de & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2009. "Long-term energy supply contracts in European competition policy: Fuzzy not crazy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5399-5407, December.
- Jean-Michel Glachant & Adrien de Hauteclocque, 2009. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/06, European University Institute.
- Adrien de Hauteclocque & Jean-Michel Glachant, 2008. "Long-term Energy Supply Contracts in European Competition Policy: Fuzzy not Crazy," Working Papers 0816, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Center for Energy and Environmental Policy Research.
- Neuhoff, K. & von Hirschhausen, C., 2005. "Long-term vs. Short-term Contracts; A European perspective on natural gas," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0539, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Christopher C. Geczy & Bernadette A. Minton & Catherine Schrand, . "Choices Among Alternative Risk Management Strategies: Evidence from the Natural Gas Industry," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 28-99, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.