Market Serial Correlation on a Small Security Market: A Note
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 43 (1988)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Säfvenblad, Patrik, 1997. "Trading Volume and Autocorrelation: Empirical Evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 191, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Mika Vaihekoski, 2011. "History of financial research and education in Finland," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5-6), pages 339-354.
- Korkeamäki, Timo & Rainio, Elina & Takalo, Tuomas, 2010. "Law and stock markets: evidence from an emerging market," Research Discussion Papers 1/2010, Bank of Finland.
- Kallunki, J-P. & Martikainen, T., 1997. "The covariance-factor structure of daily returns in a thinly traded stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 113-125, June.
- Safvenblad, Patrik, 2000. "Trading volume and autocorrelation: Empirical evidence from the Stockholm Stock Exchange," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(8), pages 1275-1287, August.
- G. Booth & Mustafa Chowdhury & Teppo Martikainen, 1994. "The effect of foreign ownership restrictions on stock price dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 730-746, December.
- Säfvenblad, Patrik, 1997. "Learning the True Index Level: Index Return Autocorrelation in an REE Auction Market," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 190, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka, 1997. "Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 186-197, November.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka, 1997. "Using accounting variables as instrumental risk measures in event studies: evidence from a thinly traded stock market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 189-202, October.
- Teppo Martikainen, 1991. "The impact of infrequent trading on betas based on daily, weekly and monthly return intervals : empirical evidence with Finnish data," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 4(1), pages 52-64, Spring.
- Vaihekoski, Mika, 2008. "History of finance research and education in Finland: The first thirty years," Research Discussion Papers 18/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Sahlstrom, Petri, 2001. "Impact of stock option listings on return and risk characteristics in Finland," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 19-36.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.