Banking Panics, Information, and Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Discussion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 43 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Semenova, M., 2011. "Bank Runs and Costly Information," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 10, pages 31-52.
- Germana Corrado, 2005. "Liquidity Shocks, Banking System Failures, and Supranational Lending of Last Resort Facilities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, May.
- Xavier Vives, 2012.
"Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation,"
2012 Meeting Papers
789, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Xavier Vives, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CESifo Working Paper Series 3507, CESifo Group Munich.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic complementarity, fragility, and regulation," IESE Research Papers D/928, IESE Business School.
- Vives, Xavier, 2011. "Strategic Complementarity, Fragility, and Regulation," CEPR Discussion Papers 8444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geethanjali Selvaretnam, 2005. "Optimal Reserves and Short Term Interest Rates in a Model of Bank Runs," Economics Discussion Papers 605, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Saoussen Ben Gamra & Dominique Plihon, 2011. "Revenue diversification in emerging market banks: implications for financial performance," Papers 1107.0170, arXiv.org.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.