The Pricing of Options with Default Risk
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 42 (1987)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vicky Henderson & Gechun Liang, 2011. "A Multidimensional Exponential Utility Indifference Pricing Model with Applications to Counterparty Risk," Papers 1111.3856, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2012.
- Hugues Pirotte & Didier Cossin, 1997.
"Swap Credit Risk: An Empirical Investigation on Transaction Data,"
Working Papers CEB
97-001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Cossin, Didier & Pirotte, Hugues, 1997. "Swap credit risk: An empirical investigation on transaction data," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(10), pages 1351-1373, October.
- Lin, Jyh-Horng, 2000. "A contingent claim analysis of a rate-setting financial intermediary," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 375-386, October.
- Kang, Jangkoo & Kim, Hwa-Sung, 2005. "Pricing counterparty default risks: Applications to FRNs and vulnerable options," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 376-392.
- McDonald, Robert L., 2004. "The tax (dis)advantage of a firm issuing options on its own stock," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 88(5), pages 925-955, April.
- Episcopos, Athanasios, 2004. "The implied reserves of the Bank Insurance Fund," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 1617-1635, July.
- Hentschel, Ludger & Smith, Clifford Jr., 1997. "Derivatives regulation: Implications for central banks," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 305-346, October.
- Szu-Lang Liao & Hsing-Hua Huang, 2005. "Pricing Black-Scholes options with correlated interest rate risk and credit risk: an extension," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(5), pages 443-457.
- Peter Klein, 2010. "Vulnerable American options," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 414-430, May.
- Zorana Grbac & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2012. "A tractable LIBOR model with default risk," Papers 1202.0587, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2012.
- Jiang, I-Ming & Yang, Sheng-Yung & Liu, Yu-Hong & Wang, Alan T., 2013. "Valuation of double trigger catastrophe options with counterparty risk," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 226-242.
- Lung-Fu Chang & Mao-Wei Hung, 2006. "Valuation of vulnerable American options with correlated credit risk," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 137-165, September.
- Jaime Alvayay & Charles Harter & WM. Smith, 2005. "A Theoretic Analysis of Extent of Lender Participation in a Participating Mortgage," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 383-411, December.
- Dirk Broeders, 2006. "Valuation of Conditional Pension Liabilities and Guarantees under Sponsor Vulnerabilities," DNB Working Papers 082, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jennergren, L. Peter & Naslund, Bertil, 1996. "A class of options with stochastic lives and an extension of the Black-Scholes formula," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 229-234, June.
- Xu, Weidong & Xu, Weijun & Li, Hongyi & Xiao, Weilin, 2012. "A jump-diffusion approach to modelling vulnerable option pricing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 48-56.
- Klein, Peter & Inglis, Michael, 2001. "Pricing vulnerable European options when the option's payoff can increase the risk of financial distress," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 993-1012, May.
- Alain Capiez, 2000. "Evaluation du crédit-bail et risque de crédit," Post-Print halshs-00587435, HAL.
- Chang, Chuang-Chang & Chung, San-Lin & Yu, Min-Teh, 2006. "Loan guarantee portfolios and joint loan guarantees with stochastic interest rates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 16-35, February.
- Jarrow, Robert A. & Turnbull, Stuart M., 2000. "The intersection of market and credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 271-299, January.
- Klein, Peter, 1996. "Pricing Black-Scholes options with correlated credit risk," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(7), pages 1211-1229, August.
- Angoua, Paul & Lai, Van Son & Soumare, Issouf, 2008. "Project risk choices under privately guaranteed debt financing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 123-152, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.