Seasonality Estimation in Thin Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lang, Larry H. P. & Lee, Yi Tsung, 1999. "Performance of various transaction frequencies under call markets: The case of Taiwan," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 23-39, February.
- Poshakwale, Sunil & Theobald, Michael, 2004. "Market capitalisation, cross-correlations, the lead/lag structure and microstructure effects in the Indian stock market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 385-400, October.
- Theobald, Michael & Yallup, Peter, 1998. "Measuring cash-futures temporal effects in the UK using partial adjustment factors," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 221-243, February.
- Lucey, Brian M., 2006. "Investigating the determinants of the Wednesday seasonal in Irish Equities," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 62-76, March.
- Hui, Tak-Kee, 2005. "Day-of-the-week effects in US and Asia-Pacific stock markets during the Asian financial crisis: a non-parametric approach," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 277-282, June.
- Dubois, M. & Louvet, P., 1996. "The day-of-the-week effect: The international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(9), pages 1463-1484, November.
- Theobald, Michael & Yallup, Peter, 2004. "Determining security speed of adjustment coefficients," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 75-96, January.
- Bildik, Recep, 2001. "Intra-day seasonalities on stock returns: evidence from the Turkish Stock Market," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 387-417, December.
- Alford, Alan & Guffey, Daryl M., 1996. "A re-examination of international seasonalities," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-17.
- Brusa, Jorge & Liu, Pu & Schulman, Craig, 2003. "The "reverse" weekend effect: the U.S. market versus international markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 267-286.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2006. "Calendar Anomalies in an Emerging African Market: Evidence from the Ghana Stock Exchange," Discussion Paper Series 2006_13, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jun 2006.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Kwok, Chuck C. Y. & Rui, Oliver M., 2001. "The day-of-the-week regularity in the stock markets of China," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 139-163, April.
- Baker, H. Kent & Rahman, Abdul & Saadi, Samir, 2008. "The day-of-the-week effect and conditional volatility: Sensitivity of error distributional assumptions," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 280-295, December.
- Anthony Gu, 2004. "The Reversing Weekend Effect: Evidence from the U.S. Equity Markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-14, January.
- James Steeley, 2004. "Information processing and the UK weekend effect: do investors cut their losses on Mondays?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(14), pages 895-899.
- Steeley, James M., 2001. "A note on information seasonality and the disappearance of the weekend effect in the UK stock market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(10), pages 1941-1956, October.
- Brian Lucey & Edel Tully, 2005.
"Are Local or International influences responsible for the pre-holiday behaviour of Irish equities?,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Brian Lucey, 2005. "Are local or international influences responsible for the pre-holiday behaviour of Irish equities?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(6), pages 381-389.
- Kallunki, Juha-Pekka, 1997. "Handling missing prices in a thinly traded stock market: implications for the specification of event study methods," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 186-197, November.
- Miguel Balbina & Nuno C. Martins, 2002. "The Analysis of Seasonal Return Anomalies in the Portuguese Stock Market," Working Papers w200211, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.