The Valuation of Multivariate Contingent Claims in Discrete Time Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 39 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosenberg, Joshua V., 1998.
"Pricing multivariate contingent claims using estimated risk-neutral density functions,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 229-247, April.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1997. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 98-057, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1996. "Pricing Multivariate Contingent Claims Using Estimated Risk-neutral Density Functions," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 96-36, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- J. David Cummins & Hèlyette Geman, 1993. "An Asian Option to the Valuation of Insurance Futures Contracts," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 94-03, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Joan Jasiak & R. Sufana & C. Gourieroux, 2005.
"The Wishart Autoregressive Process of Multivariate Stochastic Volatility,"
2005_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J. & Sufana, R., 2009. "The Wishart Autoregressive process of multivariate stochastic volatility," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 150(2), pages 167-181, June.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Semiparametric Pricing of Multivariate Contingent Claims," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-028, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Gourieroux, C. & Monfort, A., 2007. "Econometric specification of stochastic discount factor models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 136(2), pages 509-530, February.
- Angoua, Paul & Lai, Van Son & Soumare, Issouf, 2008. "Project risk choices under privately guaranteed debt financing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 123-152, February.
- Masayuki Ikeda, 2010. "Equilibrium preference free pricing of derivatives under the generalized beta distributions," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, vol. 13(3), pages 297-332, October.
- Vanden, Joel M., 2005. "Equilibrium analysis of volatility clustering," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 374-417, June.
- Alexander Reisz, 1999. "Temporal Resolution of Uncertainty, the Investment Policy of Levered Firms and Corporate Debt Yields," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-044, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
- Câmara, António & Popova, Ivilina & Simkins, Betty, 2012. "A comparative study of the probability of default for global financial firms," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 717-732.
- John, Kose & Reisz, Alexander S., 2010. "Temporal resolution of uncertainty, disclosure policy, and corporate debt yields," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 655-678, December.
- Robert F. Engle & Joshua V. Rosenberg, 1995. "GARCH Gamma," NBER Working Papers 5128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cummins, J. David & Danzon, Patricia M., 1997. "Price, Financial Quality, and Capital Flows in Insurance Markets," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 3-38, January.
- Joshua V. Rosenberg, 2003. "Nonparametric pricing of multivariate contingent claims," Staff Reports 162, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Joshua Rosenberg, 1999. "Empirical Tests of Interest Rate Model Pricing Kernels," New York University, Leonard N. Stern School Finance Department Working Paper Seires 99-015, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business-.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.