Spot and Futures Prices and the Law of One Price
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 38 (1983)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
Other versions of this item:
- Aris Protopapadakis & Hans R. Stoll, . "Spot and Futures Prices and the Law of One Price," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 17-82, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Qizhi & Chidmi, Benaissa, 2009. "Cotton Price Risk Management across Different Countries," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46762, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- McNew, Kevin, 1996. "Spatial Market Integration: Definition, Theory, And Evidence," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(1), April.
- Alejandro Balbás & Susana López, 2001. "Financial innovation and arbitrage in the Spanish bond market," Business Economics Working Papers wb010101, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., 2011.
"How far do shocks move across borders?: Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Manuel A. Hernández & Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Danilo R. Trupkin, 2011. "How Far Do Shocks Move Across Borders? Examining Volatility Transmission in Major Agricultural Futures Markets," Working Papers 2011-15, Banco de México.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., . "How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124979, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., 2012. "How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122511, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Manuel Hernandez & Raul Ibarra & Danilo Trupkin, 2011. "How far do shocks move across borders?Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1109, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Nicols, Panos & Ahmadi-Esfahani, Fredoun Z., 2009. "Are Australian wholesale vegetable markets LOOPy?," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 47618, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jian Yang & Jin Zhang & David J. Leatham, 2003. "Price and Volatility Transmission in International Wheat Futures," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 4(1), pages 37-50, May.
- Jeffrey A Frankel & Andrew K Rose, 2010.
"Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,
in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Scholarly Articles 4450126, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp10-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Baffes, John & Ajwad, Mohamed I., 1998. "Detecting price links in the world cotton market," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1944, The World Bank.
- Beverly J. Lapham, 1990.
"A Dynamic, General Equilibrium Analysis of Deviations From the Laws of One Price,"
793, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Lapham, Beverly J., 1995. "A dynamic general equilibrium analysis of deviations from the laws of one price," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1355-1389, November.
- Alejandro Balbás & María Muñoz-Bouzo, 2002. "Stochastic measures of arbitrage," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 289-324, December.
- Phillips, Llad & Pippenger, John, 2005. "Some Pitfalls in Testing the Law of One Price in Commodity Markets," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt92b16177, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Pippenger, John, 2004. "The Modern Theory of the LOP and PPP: Some Implications," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt60z886n7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- John Sarich, 2006. "What do we know about the real exchange rate? A classical cost of production story," Review of Political Economy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 469-496.
- Walter C. Labys, 2003. "New Directions in the Modeling and Forecasting of Commodity Markets," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 122(2), pages 3-19.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.