Tests for Price Effects of New Issues of Seasoned Securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 37 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Otavio Ribeiro De Medeiros & Alberto Shigueru Matsumoto, 2004. "Market Reaction and Volatility in the Brazilian Stock Market," Finance 0412020, EconWPA.
- Ammann, Manuel & Fehr, Martin & Seiz, Ralf, 2006. "New evidence on the announcement effect of convertible and exchangeable bonds," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 43-63, February.
- Stewart C. Myers & Nicholas S. Majluf, 1984. "Corporate Financing and Investment Decisions When Firms Have InformationThat Investors Do Not Have," NBER Working Papers 1396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kryzanowski, Lawrence & Lazrak, Skander & Rakita, Ian, 2010. "Behavior of liquidity and returns around Canadian seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2954-2967, December.
- MacKie-Mason, Jeffrey K, 1990.
" Do Taxes Affect Corporate Financing Decisions?,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1471-93, December.
- D'Mello, Ranjan & Ferris, Stephen P. & Hwang, Chuan Yang, 2003. "The tax-loss selling hypothesis, market liquidity, and price pressure around the turn-of-the-year," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Li, Mingsheng & Eisenstadt, Robert C., 2005. "Price support and spreads in the IPO aftermarket: An empirical microstructure study," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 748-766, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.