Valuation of GNMA Mortgage-Backed Securities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 36 (1981)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muzaffer Akat & Brent W. Ambrose & Orhan Erdem & Yildiray Yildirim, 2012. "Valuing Default and Defeasence Option for Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities," Working Paper 2012-01, Research Department of Borsa Istanbul.
- Sumit Agarwal & Richard J. Rosen & Vincent Yao, 2013. "Why do borrowers make mortgage refinancing mistakes?," Working Paper Series WP-2013-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008.
"The value of risk: measuring the service output of U. S. commercial banks,"
08-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2011. "The Value Of Risk: Measuring The Service Output Of U.S. Commercial Banks," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 49(1), pages 226-245, 01.
- Basu, Susanto & Inklaar, Robert & Wang, J. Christina, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-102, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Susanto Basu & Robert Inklaar & J. Christina Wang, 2008. "The Value of Risk: Measuring the Service Output of U.S. Commercial Banks," NBER Working Papers 14615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Vigneron, & Xavier Gabaix & Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2004.
"Limits of Arbitrage: Theory and Evidence from the Mortgage-Backed Securities Market,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
430, Econometric Society.
- Xavier Gabaix & Arvind Krishnamurthy & Olivier Vigneron, 2007. "Limits of Arbitrage: Theory and Evidence from the Mortgage-Backed Securities Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(2), pages 557-595, 04.
- Xavier Gabaix & Arvind Krishnamurthy & Olivier Vigneron, 2005. "Limits of Arbitrage: Theory and Evidence from the Mortgage-Backed Securities Market," NBER Working Papers 11851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C Driscoll & David Laibson, 2008.
"Optimal Mortgage Refinancing: A Closed Form Solution,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000002021, David K. Levine.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & David I. Laibson, 2013. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing: A Closed‐Form Solution," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 45(4), pages 591-622, 06.
- Sumit Agarwal & John C. Driscoll & David Laibson, 2007. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing: A Closed Form Solution," NBER Working Papers 13487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charlier, E. & Bussel, A. van, 2001.
"Prepayment Behavior of Dutch Mortgagors: An Empirical Analysis,"
2001-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erwin Charlier & Arjan van Bussel, 2003. "Prepayment Behavior of Dutch Mortgagors: An Empirical Analysis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 165-204, 06.
- Richard K. Green & Susan M. Wachter, 2007. "The housing finance revolution," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 21-67.
- James B. Kau & Thomas M. Springer, 1993. "An Analysis of Financial and Nonfinancial Prepayment of GNMA Securities with a Varying Coefficient Model," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 69-86.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2004. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," NBER Working Papers 10422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patric H. Hendershott, 1997.
"Uses of equilibrium models in real estate research,"
Journal of Property Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 1-13, January.
- Patric H. Hendershott, . "Uses of Equilibrium Models in Real Estate Research," Research in Financial Economics 9612, Ohio State University.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2002. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt19k7479t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Duarte, Jefferson & Longstaff, Francis A. & Yu, Fan, 2005. "Risk and Return in Fixed Income Arbitage: Nickels in Front of a Steamroller?," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6zx6m7fp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Merino Maestre, María & Pérez Sainz de Rozas, Gloria & Escudero Bueno, Laureano F. & Garín Martín, María Araceli, 2005. "A two-stage stochastic integer programming approach," BILTOKI 2005-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Stephen A. Buser & Patric H. Hendershott & Anthony B. Sanders, 1988. "On the Determinants of the Value of Call Options on Default-Free Bonds," NBER Working Papers 2529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael LaCour-Little & Michael Marschoun & Clark L. Maxam, 2002. "Improving Parametric Mortgage Prepayment Models with Non-parametric Kernel Regression," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(3), pages 299-328.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.