Leverage and Dividend Irrelevancy under Corporate and Personal Taxation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 35 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1998. "The choice of capital instruments," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q 2, pages 4-17.
- Frankfurter, George M. & Wood, Bob Jr., 2002. "Dividend policy theories and their empirical tests," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 111-138.
- AulovaÌ, R. & Hlavsa, T., 2013. "Capital Structure of Agricultural Businesses and its Determinants," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(2), June.
- Jochen Wilhelm & Josef Schosser, 2007. "A note on arbitrage-free asset prices with and without personal income taxes," Review of Managerial Science, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 133-149, August.
- Javed, Attiya Yasmin & Imad, Qaisar, 2012.
"A decomposition analysis of capital structure: evidence from Pakistan’s manufacturing sector,"
39371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Attiya Yasmin Javid & Qaisar Imad, 2012. "A Decomposition Analysis of Capital Structure: Evidence from Pakistan’s Manufacturing Sector," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 17(1), pages 1-31, Jan-June.
- Ravid, S. Abraham & Venezia, Itzhak & Ofer, Aharon & Pons, Vicente & Zuta, Shlomith, 2007. "When are preferred shares preferred? Theory and empirical evidence," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 198-237, October.
- Jiraporn, Pornsit & Kim, Jang-Chul & Kim, Young Sang & Kitsabunnarat, Pattanaporn, 2012. "Capital structure and corporate governance quality: Evidence from the Institutional Shareholder Services (ISS)," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 208-221.
- Sabur Mollah, 2011. "Do emerging market firms follow different dividend policies?: Empirical investigation on the pre- and post-reform dividend policy and behaviour of Dhaka Stock Exchange listed firms," Studies in Economics and Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(2), pages 118-135, June.
- Mori, Naoya, 2010. "Tax clientele effects of dividends under intertemporal consumption choices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1089-1097, May.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Stephen R. King, 1985. "Hidden Stimuli to Capital Formation: Debt and the Incomplete Adjustment of Financial Returns," NBER Working Papers 1684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandra Maßbaum & Caren Sureth, 2009. "Thin Capitalization Rules and Entrepreneurial Capital Structure Decisions," BuR - Business Research, German Academic Association for Business Research, vol. 2(2), pages 147-169, December.
- Larry D. Wall & Pamela P. Peterson, 1996. "Banks' responses to binding regulatory capital requirements," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Mar, pages 1-17.
- Jones, C., 1999. "Miller's Equilibrium and Uncertainty," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 1999-373, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Lally, Martin, 2011. "Optimal dividend policy, debt policy and the level of investment within a multi-period DCF framework," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 21-40, January.
- repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00204911 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maßbaum, Alexandra & Sureth, Caren, 2008. "The impact of thin capitalization rules on shareholder financing," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 39, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.