Mutual Fund Systematic Risk for Bull and Bear Markets: An Empirical Examination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 34 (1979)
Issue (Month): 5 (December)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Romacho, Joao Carlos & Cortez, Maria Ceu, 2006. "Timing and selectivity in Portuguese mutual fund performance," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 348-368, September.
- Capocci Daniel & Corhay Albert & Hübner Georges, 2004.
"Hedge Fund Performance and Persistence in Bull and Bear Markets,"
- Daniel Capocci & Albert Corhay & Georges Hubner, 2005. "Hedge fund performance and persistence in bull and bear markets," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(5), pages 361-392.
- Hao FANG & Yang-Cheng Lu & Hwey-Yun Yau & Yen-Hsien Lee, 2013. "Stock Characteristics Herded By Foreign Investors With Higher Abnormal Returns In The Taiwan Stock Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 232-245, December.
- Safi Ullah Khan & Zaheer Abbas, 2013. "Does Equity Derivatives Trading Affect the Systematic Risk of the Underlying Stocks in an Emerging Market: Evidence from Pakistan’s Futures Market," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, Jan-June.
- Chiao, Chaoshin & Hung, Ken & Srivastava, Suresh C., 2003. "Taiwan stock market and four-moment asset pricing model," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 355-381, October.
- Manakyan, Herman & Liano, Kartono, 1997. "Performance of mutual funds before and after closing to new investors," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 257-269.
- Di Iorio, Amalia & Faff, Robert, 2000. "An analysis of asymmetry in foreign currency exposure of the Australian equities market," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 133-159, June.
- Woodward, George & Marisetty, Vijaya B., 2005. "Introducing non-linear dynamics to the two-regime market model: Evidence," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(4-5), pages 559-581, September.
- Fabrice Hervé, 2006. "Les fonds de pension protègent-ils les investisseurs des évolutions du marché?," Working Papers FARGO 1060101, Université de Bourgogne - Crego EA 7317/Fargo (Research center in Finance,organizational ARchitecture and GOvernance).
- Anandi Sahu & Robert Kleiman & Joseph Callaghan, 1998. "The Timing and Stock Selection Abilities of Bank Funds: Evidence Based on Meta-Analysis," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 137-152, April.
- Woodward, George & Brooks, Robert, 2009. "Do realized betas exhibit up/down market tendencies?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 511-519, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.