Marketplace Organization and Marketability: NASDAQ, the Stock Exchange, and the National Market System
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 33 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charoenwong, Charlie & Ding, David K. & Siraprapasiri, Vasan, 2011. "Adverse selection and corporate governance," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 406-420, June.
- William O. Brown, Jr. & J. Harold Mulherin & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2006. "Competing With the NYSE," NBER Working Papers 12343, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McConnell, John J. & Dybevik, Heidi J. & Haushalter, David & Lie, Erik, 1996. "A survey of evidence on domestic and international stock exchange listings with implications for markets and managers," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 347-376, December.
- Jacoby, Gady & Zheng, Steven X., 2010. "Ownership dispersion and market liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 81-88, March.
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "Ownership structure and stock market liquidity: evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 91-109.
- Kenneth Small & James Wansley & Matthew Hood, 2012. "The impact of security concentration on adverse selection costs and liquidity: an examination of exchange traded funds," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 261-281, April.
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2014. "Corporate Governance and Market Microstructure: Evidence on Institutional Investors in the Tunisian Stock Exchange," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(2), pages 58-71, April.
- Rubin, Amir, 2007. "Ownership level, ownership concentration and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-248, August.
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:4:y:2014:i:2:p:62-75 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.