Determinants of Common Stock Prices: A Time Series Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2011. "Impact of monetary policy on US stock market," MPRA Paper 40943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arshad Hasan & M. Tariq Javed, 2009. "An Empirical Investigation of the Causal Relationship among Monetary Variables and Equity Market Returns," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 14(1), pages 115-137, Jan-Jun.
- Fazal Husain & Tariq Mahmood, 1999.
"Monetary Expansion and Stock Returns in Pakistan,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 769-776.
- Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2011. "Monetary Shocks or Real Shocks, Which matters the most for Share Prices," MPRA Paper 34730, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Sara Alatiqi & Shokoofeh Fazel, . "Can Money Supply Predict Stock Prices?," Journal for Economic Educators, Middle Tennessee State University, Business and Economic Research Center.
- Sirucek, Martin, 2012. "The impact of money supply on stock prices and stock bubbles," MPRA Paper 40919, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariff, Mohamed & Chung, Tin-fah & M., Shamsher, 2012. "Money supply, interest rate, liquidity and share prices: A test of their linkage," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 202-220.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.