Market Imperfections, Capital Market Equilibrium and Corporation Finance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by American Finance Association in its journal Journal of Finance.
Volume (Year): 32 (1977)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martell, Terrence F. & Rodriguez, Luis & Webb, Gwendolyn P., 1999. "The impact of listing Latin American ADRs on the risks and returns of the underlying shares," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 147-160.
- Nuno Fernandes & Ugur Lel & Darius P. Miller, 2009.
"Escape from New York: the market impact of loosening disclosure requirements,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jan.
- Fernandes, Nuno & Lel, Ugur & Miller, Darius P., 2010. "Escape from New York: The market impact of loosening disclosure requirements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 129-147, February.
- Augusto de la Torre & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2007. "Emerging Capital Markets and Globalization : The Latin American Experience," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7187, October.
- Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2012. "Corporate governance, agency problems and international cross-listings: A defense of the bonding hypothesis," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 516-547.
- Wang, Yuenan & Iorio, Amalia Di, 2007. "Are the China-related stock markets segmented with both world and regional stock markets?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 277-290, July.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Claessens, Stijn & Jun, Kwang W., 1995. "Pricing externalities in the world financial markets: Theory and policy implications," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 31-55, May.
- Sanvicente, A. Z., 2001. "The market for ADRs and the quality of the Brazilian stock market," Finance Lab Working Papers flwp_42, Finance Lab, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Eun, C. S. & Janakiramanan, S. & Senbet, L. W., 2002. "The pricing of emerging market country funds," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 833-855, November.
- Bancel, Franck & Kalimipalli, Madhu & Mittoo, Usha R., 2009. "Cross-listing and the long-term performance of ADRs: Revisiting European evidence," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 895-923, December.
- Errunza, Vihang R. & Miller, Darius P., 2003. "Valuation effects of seasoned global equity offerings," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1611-1623, September.
- Chakravarty, Sugato & Sarkar, Asani & Wu, Lifan, 1998.
"Information asymmetry, market segmentation and the pricing of cross-listed shares: theory and evidence from Chinese A and B shares,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money,
Elsevier, vol. 8(3-4), pages 325-356, December.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Asani Sarkar & Lifan Wu, 1998. "Information asymmetry, market segmentation, and the pricing of cross-listed shares: theory and evidence from Chinese A and B shares," Research Paper 9820, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mahajan, Arvind & Furtado, Eugene P. H., 1996. "Exchange rate regimes and international market segmentation: Evidence from pricing effects of international listings," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 153-168.
- Mittoo, Usha R., 2003. "Globalization and the value of US listing: Revisiting Canadian evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1629-1661, September.
- Ivaschenko, Iryna V., 2004. "Coping with financial spillovers from the United States: the effect of US corporate scandals on Canadian stock prices," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(4-5), pages 407-424.
- Korczak, Piotr & Bohl, Martin T., 2005. "Empirical evidence on cross-listed stocks of Central and Eastern European companies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 121-137, June.
- Abdallah, Abed Al-Nasser & Ioannidis, Christos, 2010. "Why do firms cross-list? International evidence from the US market," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 202-213, May.
- Wölfle, Marco, 2007. "Price Discovery for Cross-Listed Securities from Emerging Eastern European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-067, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cooper, Ian A. & Kaplanis, Evi, 2000. "Partially segmented international capital markets and international capital budgeting," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 309-329, June.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Janakiramanan, S., 1998. "International ownership structure and the firm value," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 149-171.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.